21-25

☆ 21. Chapter 21 Zeng Cheng and go into battle

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21 Zeng Cheng and Entering the Battle

Update Time: 2012-12-15 1:10:36 Word Count in this Chapter: 4006

After searching for treasures, Ruxia began to study the method of leaving. There was no way, the barrier just now had disappeared the moment he entered, and there were only beautifully carved walls around.

You ask Xiaobai?

It is holding the fruit that Ru Xia picked from the space and gnawing it deliciously!

Ruxia didn't have the time to care about it now. She tapped on the wall one by one, trying to find something wrong. Fortunately, there was nothing.

This is how to do? After a long delay, I still dont know what changes will happen to my parents!

No, I dont believe that I cant break this turtle shell! Ruxia took a deep breath and prepared to show off her power and break the barrier to get out.

There was a flash of light, and a girl about twenty years old walked in. She had black hair tied high on the back of her head and straight bangs on her forehead. She was not very tall.

Ruxia and Xiaobai both stopped what they were doing and looked at the sudden appearance of the uninvited guest with vigilance.

But Xiaobai only glanced at her, then turned his head and continued to enjoy the rare snack. There is not a trace of murderous intent in this girl, and she is simply a weakling who cannot carry anything on her shoulders or lift it with her hands.

"Eh? Are you...a human?!" The girl's eyes widened, her surprised eyes shining brightly behind the thick lenses.

Before Ru Xia could react, she rushed over, hugged Ru Xia and rubbed her hard: "Wow, I finally saw a living person. This dark place scared me to death!"

"Excuse me," Ruxia was neither pushing nor picking up. After all, she didnt

mean anything malicious. Can you let me go? The stranger who goes up to hug others, "I'm sorry, I was too excited just now. Well, my name is Zeng Cheng, Zeng Zi's Zeng, honest Cheng. Remember, it's not the Sadako, but the former Zeng. What's your name?"

"I'm Lin Ruxia, and this is Xiaobai." Ruxia also briefly introduced herself politely.

"Ru Xia? Ru Xia, summer Xia? This name is quite nice!" Zeng Cheng muttered it to himself several times before coming to this conclusion.

"Well, thank you for the compliment. Your name is not bad." Seeing that she wanted to continue, Ru Xia immediately interrupted her, "Um, Zeng Cheng, how did you get in just now?" "

Ah? Well, I do this too. Im not sure, I just kept walking in the dark, and suddenly I came across a layer of glowing things. I accidentally touched it, and then...then I came in."

Ruxia:...Xiaobai

:...

How strong is this girl's nerves? In this situation where the danger is unclear and you can't figure out the situation, you still dare to touch around? Is it because you think your fate is too great? !

How did she grow up?

Thinking of this, Ruxia suddenly thought of her past self. Did others think of herself this way before?

Let's forget it, the past has become a memory, the important thing is to grasp the present. The me now is different, isn't it?

"Zeng Cheng," Ru Xia came back to her senses, thought about what had happened, and then asked, "If you think about it carefully, what were you thinking about at that time? Or, was there something special happening?" "