241-245

☆ 241. Chapter 242 Nuclear bombs and conspiracyfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 242: Nuclear Bombs and Conspiracy

Update time: 2013-8-5 20:47:19 Word count

in this chapter: 3805 At the same moment when the sun rises, the group of corpses in silence at night seems to be affected by the hot sunlight. As if they were awakened, they came roaring one by one. The group of Xiao Yi and Xiao

corpses were closer to the base than the previous two days.

People with super powers can even see the ferocious faces of the zombies in the front row and feel the stench of corpse gas. For people like Ruxia, even the remaining traces of flesh and blood between their teeth can be clearly seen.

Watching the last batch of traps being destroyed, a large number of zombies' lives were also taken away. However, compared to the entire group, this number is simply a drop in the bucket. Ruxia thought to herself: It's time.

All the wooden stakes against the gate of the Kyoto base have been removed. The superpowers are arranged at the gate in an orderly manner according to their ranks, waiting for the gate of the base to open, and then go out to fight to the death.

And at this moment, when other bases secretly rejoiced after learning that the Kyoto base was besieged by zombies, they also ushered in batches of ferocious minions...

Unlike Country Z, although other countries are also facing this crisis. But the main force is not zombies, but mutant creatures. After all, unlike Country Z, which loves food and has a sharp decline in the number of animals, they have done a good job in environmental protection, and the Animal Environmental Protection Association is also very impressive. Unfortunately, in the face of this disaster, these animals are no longer as docile as before.

The bears and tigers of country M, the fish monsters of country R, ​​and the wolves of country Y... all came out in an instant, and their sizes also increased slowly. This lethality makes me shudder just thinking about it.

As a last resort, Country M used nuclear weapons against those monsters.

With a "boom", the world became clean...

could it be that simple? of course not. As soon as the nuclear bomb was launched, those who were bombed were naturally wiped out. The crystallization of human wisdom, the lethality is indeed not small. Although those guys are difficult to control, they are still mortal bodies after all. They are not really invulnerable. It's just that ordinary swords and guns are not powerful enough to break its defense.

As soon as they saw that nuclear bombs were really useful, the news spread quickly. Many European and American countries have used nuclear weapons. ***, finally found a way, I don’t believe I can’t kill you. Moreover, with an extremely tacit understanding, they all hid the news and did not disclose it to several countries headed by Country Z.

Just when they were complacent, even like Country R, ​​when they still had time to dream of unifying the world, retribution arrived.

The nuclear bomb, which they thought was a life-saving medicine...

They were dreaming sweetly one moment, but discovered a horrifying fact the next. Yes, the number of monsters was indeed reduced sharply after being hit by a nuclear bomb. However, the quality has increased dramatically! But they have no sense of surprise at all about purchasing a "high-quality product."

Those things were already difficult to deal with, otherwise they wouldn't have rushed to use nuclear bombs before. However, now, those animal zombies have indeed been almost eliminated, but not all have been eliminated, not to mention, there are still a large number of human zombies!