86-90

☆ 85. Chapter 86 Plan and Defense Formation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 86 Plan and Defense Formation

Update time: 2013-1-6 20:58:03 Word count in this chapter: 4380

"Is there a way? What is it?" As soon as Ruxia said there was a way to do it, everyone Excited. Hey, Qi Tao Xiao, if it were true, so many free "resources" around here would no longer be wasted. It would just be cheaper for them, so they can practice their skills! To avoid having to travel far.

"I'm not sure, but I can give it a try first, and if it doesn't work, I'll talk about it later." Ruxia was indeed not entirely sure whether the idea she had in mind was feasible. After all, it was just a rough idea that she had temporarily. So she didn't say anything right now, leaving herself some room. But if you dont have the guts to try it, youll never know what the result will be.

Others are not too worried about this. Now that Ru Xia has spoken out, it means that she still has a certain degree of confidence in her plan. If it was really unreliable, she wouldn't have said it at all.

Even if it doesn't work, there are other ways. You don't have to worry too much, right?

"Mom, come here." Ruxia put the car away and asked them to wait where they were. She walked to a place half a step away from the iron fence and stopped. After visually measuring the distance, she called Mother Lin over. .

Seeing this fresh prey close at hand, the zombies trapped inside became even more excited. They wished they could turn into Transformers and instantly slim their arms in a circle and double their length, so that they could get what they wanted.

It's a pity...all the hard work for a long time was in vain. People outside were still jumping around and didn't pay attention to them at all. If zombies have thoughts, then I think they must be very depressed at this moment.

Ruxia whispered a few words into Mother Lin's ear and waved her hands in the air, as if she was gesticulating something.

"No, no, no!" Mother Lin's first reaction when she heard Ru Xia's plan was to firmly oppose it. "It's too dangerous, absolutely not! We don't have to go here."

"Mom~" Ruxia shouted, pulling on the corner of Lin's mother's clothes.

"Don't think about acting like a baby. It's useless even if you call me ancestor today!" Mother Lin was really speechless about her daughter. Why does this girl like to take risks so much? It wasn't like this before. Why is it that now she is obsessed with anything related to improving her strength? "Everyone is here, don't always think about taking everything on yourself, do you think you are a superman?!"

Isn't it? To be honest, almost every one of them can be considered a superman now, and may even be more powerful than superman.

Actually, Ruxia just wanted to try something she had just learned recently, and she was not trying to do anything for herself. The key was that there was really no one else who could do this except her. Let's look for other ways. Whether we can find it or not is still a question. Even if we find it, it will waste a lot of time and energy. Today's trip will be completely useless.

For other ways to leave, you can ask other people after you go back. It will be more convenient when you leave in the future. It's not like they're leaving now, so why waste their time?

"Mom, don't you believe me at all? I won't just rush into something that I'm not sure about, so don't worry, let's work together as mother and daughter to break the gold!" Ruxia didn't want her mother to do it again. Go and make noise, she won't have the time to persuade them all if they all get into trouble later.