11-15

☆ 11. Chapter 11 Rescued and in Distress

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11 Rescued and in Distress

Update time: 2012-12-15 1:10:33 Word count in this chapter: 4832

The vehicle was traveling at high speed, encountering numerous refugees along the way, but no one offered to get out of the car to help. them. Even Liu Hu, a silly big man, remained silent rarely.

He was bluffing and careless, but he was not really a fool who didn't understand anything.

With so many people, how much help can these few of them do? How can you be sure that your help will not bring disaster to them?

We are just luckier than them and have the basic ability to protect ourselves, but there is no way to do such a holy thing. After all, it is just a story, and what we have to face is life.

The team outside the car was still marching slowly, and there were one or two screams from time to time.

The terrifying faces of zombies and the desperate and numb expressions of people all appeared in Ruxia's mind. But this time, she no longer felt guilty that she couldn't save them.

On the other side, Jiang Jing and the others were trekking hard.

"Ah!" Jiang Jing screamed, pushed the people around her out, and ran away without looking back.

He turned a deaf ear to the roars and screams coming from behind, and his eyes were still filled with those stinky, rotten faces.

Her eyes were already covered with red bloodshot eyes, but she no longer cared. Now, as long as she could save her life, what else could not be sacrificed?

The number of people who protected her gradually decreased, and some people sneaked away on the way. Even Zhang You, the last one who temporarily protected herself because of Brother Yong, was pushed into the zombie's mouth by her own hands just now.

But, what can be done? Should you go up to it yourself? No, dont even think about it! Jiang Jing shuddered when she thought of the zombie's smelly mouth and its sharp nails mixed with donated blood and meat.

However, even though he ran so hard, he still couldn't get rid of those lingering guys.

Compared with the day after the end of the world, the speed of zombies has increased a lot. They (or is it... they?) no longer walk slowly, but also start running. Although except for a few high-level zombies, most of them are not human. The movements run fast. However, its numbers are huge, it is tireless and painful, and its endurance is far beyond that of ordinary humans.

If they are entangled slowly like this, how much chance does the prey have to escape?

Jiang Jing is facing such a situation now.

Her physical strength was gradually depleted. Not to mention an undead creature like this that never knew how tired it was, even an ordinary man, as long as he was not too bad, could not outrun her, a delicate woman who usually drove a luxury car and had the air conditioner on.

If it weren't for the threat of death, or if it wasn't for the potential that was inspired by survival, she would have died long ago. However, this kind of perseverance cannot always provide him with sufficient physical strength. Now, he has reached that limit.

what to do? I don't want to die! Who can help me! Looking back and seeing the sharp claws that were gradually approaching, Jiang Jing closed her eyes in despair.