246-End

☆ 246. Chapter 247 Waiting and Gamblingfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 247 Waiting and Gambling

Update time: 2013-8-11 19:08:53 Word count in this chapter: 4220

On the eleventh day of the zombie siege, this day will be forever recorded in the history of the new century. Everything took a huge turn for the better. The once prosperous ancient city of Yingya Xiaoxiao

once again experienced the baptism of blood. It was just dawn. Except for the people on the night shift who had their turn to rest last night, everyone else in the base had already woken up. The sun originally symbolized hope, but now it brought constant killings.

Ruxia arrived at the tower early as usual.

She didn't sleep all night last night and quietly came to the research institute to provide some motivation for the researchers, so that the psychoactive poison that might have taken another day and a half to be mass-produced was now in hand. As for those researchers whose labor force had been squeezed, they were currently returning to their bedrooms to catch up on their sleep, holding various newly obtained research samples.

Dongfang Jin looked at Ruxia in confusion. She had been slightly excited since yesterday when he arranged everything and went back. When asked why, Ruxia smiled mysteriously and said, "You will know tomorrow."

They The two of them didn't arrive a few moments earlier, and other superpowers arrived one after another and were about to assemble the team and go out.

Everyone has a resolute look on their face, even the young teenagers. However, it had only been ten days, but they seemed to have spent ten decades of their lives and spent all their energy in this life. Fight, sacrifice, fight, sacrifice... the cycle goes on and on. Only then did I realize that human life is so fragile. The good brothers who were boxing each other, laughing and encouraging each other one second were buried in a sea of ​​corpses the next second; the shy strangers who had not known each other before were buried in a sea of ​​corpses. , but the next moment they bravely stood in front of them, and were torn to pieces by the claws of the attacking zombies...

The blood made them panic; the panic made them despair. But these slow accumulations eventually gave birth to the bloody spirit and courage to fight to the death and fight to the death!

Modern people, who are busy with fame, wealth and money all day long, have long been smoothed by the clutter of life. Now, they finally have the surging momentum of the ancients who said "the Loulan will never be returned until it is broken"!

But today is a little different.

Just when they were about to open the city gate of the base and go out, Ruxia stopped them.

If it were an order given by someone with higher power like Feng Yong and Chen Pingzong, they might not listen, and they might even cause a fuss. However, the person who issued this order was Lin Ruxia, the leader of the Briar Flame Mercenary Group. Although they had doubts, they stayed where they were and truly complied with the order.

Because the difference between Lin Ruxia and other superiors is that she has strong strength in her own right, and she is already considered a legend in this apocalyptic world. In the apocalypse, people are more convinced of personal strength, and the strong is king. This is the last word. Now in the Kyoto base, no one dares to challenge her, which is enough for her to be proud of. What's more, everyone knows the credit for defending the city this time.

The main members of the Briar Flame Mercenary Group, headed by Lin Ruxia, are powerful enough to outshine the others. Many people here were saved by them in critical moments. Who would be unconvinced?