76-80

☆ 75. Chapter 76 Another earring, eating

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 76: Another Earring, Eat

Sure enough, as Xiang Tian said before, there are quite a lot of people in this market. Xuan Xiu and Xiao Xiao

decided on the meeting place later and everyone dispersed. After all, such a large group of people is too abrupt, and everyone needs different things, so it is inconvenient to get together.

Besides, the market in this base is not very big. After all, not many people can get anything decent now. It's nothing more than something brought out from home in a hurry. There should be a black market for some valuable items. Here, if something really happened, just scream, and with the hearing of a few of them, would they not know?

And doesnt this base have regulations? You are not allowed to cause trouble in the market. Although some people will give you some discounts, at least there is some restraint.

When we were at home, we had already asked everyone to bring some supplies with them, so they could just change whatever they liked, and there was no need to go to Ruxia's place to get it.

Xiang Tian was sent away and asked to follow Zeng Cheng and Gu Yu's group. After all, neither of these two people are law-abiding and honest masters, and Zeng Cheng's health is not in good shape now, so the risk factor has greatly increased. Liu Hu was dragged away by Gu Yan again. Although he knew that this boy liked his sister, he couldn't let him succeed so easily.

Gu Yan thought his sister would be in a group with Ru Xia, but Ru Xia wanted to act alone again. Send Xiangtian to follow them. After all, he is also a force in the base. Others will be afraid of him no matter what!

Lu Fei followed Gu Yan and the others, while Pu Ye and Lin's father and Lin's mother acted together. Dongfang Jin? He and Chen Yunlan had their own checks and balances. Neither one wanted to let the other get close to Ru Xia, so they simply got together. When they came to their senses, Ru Xia had disappeared. Everyone snorted, and there was no need to chase around, and they went to search for treasures awkwardly.

As Ruxia walked and looked around, she found that there really was everything here. From clothes to jewelry, from books to electronic products, however, there is no sign of food. That's right. Now that these ordinary people have such a pitiful amount of food, they must not be enough to keep it for themselves. How could they be stupid enough to trade it.

However, several sellers exchanged food for other items. Not much, a few pieces of biscuits can be exchanged for a large bag of miscellaneous things; a small piece of bread can make others shed tears of gratitude.

And those sellers who got the food acted even more exaggeratedly. After taking the food and confirming that it belonged to him, he put it into his mouth in one gulp and swallowed it without much chewing. It was very likely that the food had entered his stomach without even tasting the taste.

Immediately there were a few fierce glances at the people next to her. Ruxia shook her head. No wonder it was like this. If you were reluctant to eat it, you might be robbed as soon as you went out, right? Its no wonder that some sellers in front of the stalls are crowded with families, probably for the convenience of sharing the food on the spot!

This scene undoubtedly shocked Ruxia greatly, but there was nothing she could do. Maybe I have enough things, but one or two people can help, but there are so many people who can't help, so it's best to just turn a blind eye. He knew very well what would happen to the farmer who saved the snake.