46-50

☆ 46. Chapter 46 Finally wakes up and chaos

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46 Finally Wakes Up and Chaos

Update Time: 2012-12-15 1:10:52 Word Count in this Chapter: 4648

"Xia Xia! Xia Xia!"

In the car, Mother Lin opened her eyes while shouting her daughter's name. Eye.

"Wake up! She's awake!" Father Lin who was guarding her was naturally the first to notice. He announced the news to the others in surprise, and then excitedly put Mother Lin's hand to his cheek, "It's okay. It's okay, Xia Xia is okay."

"Is Xia Xia okay?" Mother Lin asked softly.

"Yes, Xia Xia is my biological daughter. How could I joke about her safety?" Father Lin became excited when he heard Mother Lin's question. This is the first time she has spoken to herself since her last coma! Is she back to normal? !

"No, you lied to me! If she gets better, why don't I see where she is? Did you abandon her? Really!" Mother Lin looked around, but the daughter she longed for was not there. Appeared in front of her eyes, "Xia Xia, where have you been? Don't be afraid, mom is here to find you! Xia Xia!"

Mother Lin called in her mouth, while stumbling away from Father Lin's hand, ran out of the car, everywhere Find where Ruxia went.

what to do?

Seeing this scene, others had no choice but to do anything. It seemed that unless Ruxia appeared in front of her, it would be impossible for Aunt Lin to return to normal.

The key is, Ru Xia and Dongfang Jin dont know where they are now!

Otherwise, send someone to look for it? But in this situation, it's not appropriate to send anyone there. Don't try to cause trouble again when the time comes.

"Xia Xia, Xia Xia, Xia Xia, where are you? Mom is here to save you, don't be afraid!" Mother Lin kept rummaging around the shopping mall for fear of missing her daughter.

Father Lin couldn't stop her like this, and he couldn't really ignore her. He could only follow her resignedly. At the same time, he hoped in his heart that his daughter would come back soon. If the trouble continued like this, no one would be able to bear it. ah!

"Mom!" Just when everyone didn't know what to do, Ruxia's surprised and confused voice came from the stairs.

Before anyone else could react, Mother Lin rushed over as soon as she heard her daughter's voice: "Xia Xia, it's okay, it's okay, mom has found you, eh? Be good..." "

Mom?" This reaction , what's going on?

"Your mother has been like this since she woke up." Lin's father followed and walked over. He knew at a glance that Ruxia was not in the state, so he explained to her, "When she fell asleep just now, she was still asleep for a while. She laughs for a while and cries, and after waking up, she looks for you everywhere. However, she looks much better than the previous days when she was beaten to death without saying a word."

"What?" Upon hearing this, Ruxia quickly put her hand in He checked his mother's pulse and secretly injected a trace of spiritual power to investigate the situation.

As she expected, Mother Lin's sea of ​​consciousness was in a mess. The remnants of spiritual power that she had replenished before were trying their best to calm the storm of mental chaos in her sea of ​​consciousness, but with little success.

"Phew!" After knowing the result, Ruxia let out a long sigh of relief.

As long as it was something that spiritual power could solve, she was really afraid that it was some kind of psychological problem. She didn't know anything about it, and there were no psychiatrists here. If something really went wrong, people like her would be helpless. .