Chapter 9

River Pov.
I walked downstairs in my bikini still shaken up by what I had heard and about the text I had read earlier.

I got in the pool with everyone else and swam around.

I was a really emotional person and could get upset easily and when I thought that the boys were hiding something from me, it made me question what they thought about me.

I started to see everything different.

I put my body under the water and forced myself to the ground.

It always felt so peaceful being surrounded by water.

But breathing would ruin it all.

Someone started to pull me up.

"Hello! Are you hiding or something?"  I wiped the water away from my eyes and saw Ricky standing in front of me.

I also noticed Kian and Jc were coming into the pool.

I started to panic. I immediately felt uncomfortable, I looked to Ricky and backed off knocking into Trevor.

He could see I was panicking and tried to calm me down but I pushed him away and bumped into Connor.

Everything felt like it was darkening and I was losing air.

I got out of the pool grabbing a towel and fell into Sam.

"River, what is going on with you?" I looked down at my knee to see it was bleeding from falling into Sam.

I looked back to Kian and Jc who noticed that something was wrong and began walking towards Sam and I.

I pushed Sam away from me and ran off towards the house to see people sitting and laughing.

I also saw Hayes as we made eye contact I started to cry and ran up to my room slamming the door behind me and falling to the ground.

The door opened and I looked to see Hayes.

He ran towards me trying to hug me but I kept resisting.

The last thing I needed was to feel like a kid.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled at him trying to push him off but he wouldn't leave, he looked at the cut on my leg and grabbed the towel I had around me and held it on my knee.

I pushed him him off once again and ran into my bathroom locking the door behind me.

He started to knock on the door really aggressively and I slowly fell to the ground crying and I started to find it hard to breath.