Chapter 43

River Pov.
"I've heard so much about you. I'm sorry I haven't been around." Maggie spoke as we sat back down on the chair.

"Everyone has heard." I tried to laugh. Maggie looked down and I spoke again,  "I tried calling you." 

She looked towards me, "I know"

"Mostly when I ran away for days at a time."

"I know"

"I needed you." I spoke giving her my full attention.

"I know" She spoke again, "I think I should go." Maggie stood up but I didn't say anything.

I wanted to say so much to her like: Why did you never call back? Where were you? What happened between you and Hayes?

I didn't say anything.

I didn't want to give her the satisfaction that I still cared.

I watched as she walked away and she didn't look back once. This time I didn't chase after her but instead I stood up and walked the other way back to Andrea's apartment.

Kian Pov.
I was finished with my video and walked downstairs hoping to find Sam.

"Hey Kian" I looked behind me and saw Jc.

"Hey, what's up?" I questioned him as I walked closer.

"Andrea told me to tell you that she left." He spoke meeting my eyes.

"Oh cool" I said as I remembered the way she had acted before.

"I was also wondering if you wanted to go looking at houses tomorrow? Better to start now right?" Jc forced a smile.

I nodded at him, "I think River should move in with us once we do. I know Ricky really wanted her to stay with him but I feel like because there is two of us she will be safer, you know?" I played with my hands as I waited for Jc to say something.

"I don't know Kian." Jc scratched at his head and looked the other way.

"Okay, don't answer it please if you are going to say no." As I spoke Jc looked at me.

Jc nodded, "She wouldn't be safe with us Kian." Jc walked away but I stopped him.

"I told you not to say anything."

"Kian, please be real. We are always somewhere. You are going to be in movies and I want to travel! Then on top of that we will be doing videos and touring. That isn't a life that River deserves. Ricky will be with her more than we can be with her." Jc looked around for someone but no one was there.

"Let's find a house tomorrow and then we will talk more about it." Then after I had said that I walked away.

I wanted River to be safe and secure in the safety of mine and Jc's house. She wasn't safe with any of the O2L boys besides Jc and I.

River Pov.
I walked in the door and quietly shut it behind me. I noticed that all the lights were still turned off besides a crack of light that was showing from under Andreas door.

I was walking quietly to my room until I heard sniffles coming from Andreas room.

I quietly walked towards her door facing my back to my door and held my ear to her bedroom door.

I could hear that Andrea was crying her eyes out and I knew that I hurt her that much to push her to that point. I wanted to open the door and give her a hug but I did the most coward thing I have probably ever done in my entire life.

I walked away.

I walked away from one of the people in my life that cared way more about me than theirselves.

I walked to my room, closing the door and hopped into bed.

The noises of Andreas cries echoed through my head reminding me of what I had just done.

But in some ways I just didn't care.