Chapter 48

Kian Pov.
"She hit River across the face! She can't be fucking controlled." I was now talking to all the boys while River and Sam sat out the front of the house and we sat around the pool.

"I've known Andrea longer than you have and I know she would never lay a hand on River!" Ricky argued back trying to defend Andrea.

"You don't know shit!" I shot back.

Ricky looked me in the eyes before turning around and walking out the room.

"Andrea isn't like that Kian, you should know better." Connor spoke before chasing after Ricky.

Trevor left without a word.

"What do you think?" I spoke as I watched Trevor leave the room.

"I don't know Kian, it doesn't sound like something that Andrea would do." Jc spoke hesitant. I sighed and looked down. "But if you say and believe she did then I believe you" I looked up and followed the words that trailed from Jc's mouth. Our eyes met and I walked to him and pulled him in tight for a hug.

"Thank you Jc"

Sam Pov.
"I just can't believe she would do that, it just isn't something that I thought Andrea would do."

"I know, I didn't ever think she would lay a hand on someone she loves like that" River replied back as she held onto her face.

"It just makes me so fucking mad! We trusted her!" I began to shout and I could tell River was getting scared.

"Kian's a big boy he can look out for himself Sam, don't get so worked up about it." River tried calming me down.

"I know she hit Kian and I know he can look out for himself but you can't." I grabbed River and hugged her tight.

River pulled back as she spoke, "Why does this have anything to do with me?" River then cut in before I could reply, "Wait, you don't think that Andrea hit me do you?" River pointed to the mark that printed her face and I nodded.

She began to force a laugh, "Andrea would never hit me!"

"Explain that then!" I pointed to her face.

"I can't" she simply replied.

"Why not? What are you telling us?" I tried to comfort River but she moved away as if she was scared of my touch.

"Does Andrea have something against you that you can't admit?" I tried reaching out for her again.

"Jack hit me" she mumbled.

My heart stop and I could feel anger taking over my entire body.

"You better not be fucking with me River!" I shouted at River and she backed up against the garage door scared.

She looked up at me, "It was my fault, I made him mad" she spoke softly.

I turned away and hopped into my car and started the engine.

I was angry.

River shouldn't fear a boys touch.

River shouldn't be put in such a situation and feel like she has to hide away because she's too scared to talk about it.

I was angry.

"Where are you going!?" River screamed out as I backed out the car as she tried to open the locked door.

"I'm going to go teach that Johnson boy a lesson."

"I swear Sam if you lay a finger on him then I will never speak to you again!" I stared at River through the open window and started to second guess myself.

That's when I noticed Kian and Jc walking out the front door and I knew they would be just as angry as me.

"Well then River, I guess this is goodbye if you won't ever talk to me again." As I said that I begin to drive away but I was stopped by River running beside me and screaming to me.

"I'll call the police!" She spoke.

"Call the police for what? I just want to talk to the guy River!"

"I'll tell them what you guys did!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked getting annoyed.

"I'll tell them I'm Lana"