Chapter 29

River Pov.
"Maybe I'm just a kid wanting to end this pain."

I looked at the red flashing light.

This was real.

"I grew up raised by six guys who cared more about me than theirselves and I wouldn't know what love was today if I had never met them. See I realise today that it was never the boys or Hayes or Jack J or Maggie! It was me!"

The tears began running down my face and I tried holding it back.

"Today I realised what a family was and I already had that where I was and I didn't need anyone else but they didn't need me. Not anymore."

I could hear steps coming up the stairs.

"I want to say sorry to everyone I've ever disappointed or didn't live up to their expectations because I know I never lived up to mine"

There was a loud knock at the door.

"River I told you to come downstairs and join everyone!" it was Sam.

I cried silently as he stood at the door.

He then walked back downstairs and I let it all out again.

"I love all of you.. Every single one of you have been there for me since I came into this family and I say family because everyone who makes YouTube videos or Vines are my family. My real family."

I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry."

I turned off the camera and walked to my bed.