Chapter 36

River Pov.
Ricky was driving the rental truck and Trevor, Sam and Connor were with him.

I was in Andreas car while she drove and Kian sat in the passengers seat. Jc and I were squished at the back with my computer, laptop and some of my clothes.

It wasn't that long of a drive but it felt like it took forever.

"We're here!" Andrea yelled with enjoyment as we pulled up in the garage of the apartments.

Everyone hopped out and immediately grabbed something to bring upstairs to save time.

Ricky and Connor stayed in the garage ready to pass us stuff as we came back down.

Sam, Trevor, Kian, Jc, Andrea and I all walked upstairs following Andrea to her apartment.

When we got there she unlocked the door and left it open so we could all come in.

Andrea showed me to my room and it was beautiful.

I looked at the bed and put down the clothes I had been carrying.

My eyes ran itself to the makeup desk in the far corner of the room with new brushes. Then I noticed a white desk and chair in front of the bed in that corner.

The room was bigger than I expected it to be.

I got up and walked into the wardrobe to see bags on the floor.

"Don't mind them. You can see what you want from them. It's just a bunch of clothes and other stuff I didn't want and you can sort out if you want them." I looked to Andrea and ran into her arms hugging her tight.

"Thank you so much."

***
Once the boys had brought everything up they went home and talked about how they were going to tell the fans about the break up.

I set up my Apple computer on my desk and logged onto see if the boys had tweeted anything but so far nothing.

I continued unpacking my clothes and either hanging them up or putting them in the drawers in the wardrobe.

"Hey River?" Andrea was at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled so she could hear me.

She walked in the wardrobe with me and spoke, "I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight?"

I looked at her surprised, "Don't you have any plans?"

"Nope, you in?" She asked and I nodded my head.

She began to walk away but I stopped her. "Thank you Andrea." She stopped and looked towards me.

"Do you need help?" She smiled and I nodded.

She grabbed the bags that she left in my wardrobe and began opening them. "Let's start with sorting this out." She emptied the first bag and everything fell out from clothes to phone cases.

By the end of it I ended up keeping everything that Andrea had sorted out. We had put everything away in the wardrobe and soon only had to do my desk and makeup desk.

I pulled a duvet cover out of a box that I have had since moving into the O2L house and stared long and hard at it.

"If you like that one better I can change it around?" Andrea spoke. I looked at the plain white duvet on the bed and then back to the one in my hands.

"Nah, I like the other one better." I threw the duvet that was in my hands in the chuck out pile with the rest of my old clothes or shoes I didn't want anymore or were too small.

Andrea unpacked my makeup as I did my desk.

I put the frame of the boys and I on my desk realising how much I missed them already.

"Dinner time?" Andrea looked tired but smiled anyway.

I nodded and we walked out of the apartment locking the door behind us and walking to Andreas car.

On the drive there someone started to call Andrea so she answered the phone using the Bluetooth from her car so she could focus on the road.

"Hello?" She spoke.

"Hey Andrea it's Nash. I was wondering how River was doing?" Nash words echoed through my head.

"Ask him if Hayes asked." I spoke softly so only Andrea could hear.

"Did Hayes ask?" She questioned Nash.

"He hasn't really come out of his room." He spoke straight away. "So how is she? The guys told me about the O2L break up."

"She's okay. I got to go though so I'll talk to you later Nash." Andrea began parking.

"Okay, talk later." He then hung up.

"You ready?" Andrea quickly spoke so I couldn't say anything about the call.

I nodded and we headed inside finding a table.

"Hello guys! What can I get you today?" The waiter came to the table and smiled.

"Just a chicken wrap and glass of water please." Andrea spoke and then looked to me.

"I'll have the same." I smiled.

"Coming right up." The man walked away.

"By the way I wanted to say sorry about the whole one bathroom situation." Andrea laughed.

"It's fine honestly." I smiled.

I can't believe how much Andrea had done for me.

"Here's your starter." The man placed some chips in front of us. "And Mam I just wanted to say you look incredibly young to be a mother." Andrea began to blush at the mans comment.

"I'm not a mother." She forced a laugh.

"You would be a great mum though." I spoke making the man and Andrea look towards me.

"I'll be back soon." The man walked away.

"Did you really mean that?" Andrea asked me.

"Of course. A better mum than my mum ever was.. She doesn't even remember me." I looked down at the bowl of chips in front of me.

Once I grabbed a chip and put it in my mouth I looked up at Andrea to see her looking towards a family and smiling.

It was a baby boy, a father and a mother.

Her smile got bigger and I could tell she wanted a family one day just like anyone did but Andrea looked like she knew she was going to be a great parent and she was going to be.

She soon caught me staring and shook it off as if she was looking at something else.

"What would you name your first child if he were a boy?" I asked her bringing up the conversation.

She smiled but tried to hide it, "I like the name Blaine."

"That is such a nice name." I smiled.

"It was your fathers name."

Stolen - O2L FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara