Chapter 54

River Pov.
"I'm really ashamed in you River" Sam spoke as he commented on the speech I made earlier.

Everyone was now standing outside the church.

The service wasn't finished but everyone was waiting to hear from Nash before they continued anything.

"River did you hear me or can't you get that through your thick skull?" Sam raised his voice bringing me back to the conversation.

"Don't talk to her like that Sam!" Jc pushed Sam and he fell back.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself!" Suddenly Trevor realised he was swearing on holy grounds "Shit! I mean.. Wow" Trevor seemed out of it but Kian just laughed at his actions.

Connor helped Sam up.

"Don't ever lay a finger on me again, you got that?" Sam brushed off his suit and stared Jc dead in the eyes.

"Man, what happened to us?" Ricky spoke looking away from the group.

"My opinion, O2L was the only thing that kept us sane. That's done so.." Connor scratched his neck.

Suddenly Sam pushed Jc.

"Well, here we go again" Connor rolled his eyes and waved his hands up.

Sam and Jc began pushing and pulling at each other. Kian's was the only one trying to break them up and suddenly he had enough.

"That's enough the two of you! Everyone is staring!" Sam and Jc looked around to see all eyes of them. I stayed quiet. "I'm sick of all of your guys shit!"

"Kian!" Trevor reminded Kian.

Kian took a deep breath, "I know, I know.. I just want things to be how they use to be. So please stop your nonsense." Kian undid his tie and took a deep sigh.

"Nonsense? You want to talk to us about nonsense?" Jc started to have a go at Kian now. "You were being played by Andrea and you let it happen! She played you then left you for Nash and you knew what she was doing the whole time. I never wanted to ask you but why? Why let her do that to you?"

"Because I love her man." Kian simply replied.

"You let her use you because you loved her?" I spoke quietly.

"Of course"

"Well that is the most fucked up thing I ever heard of! Because of her you changed and I hate it!" Jc clenched his knuckles.

"No, because of the O2L break up and Hayes death I changed. What is wrong with you Jc? You seem to be wanting to pick a fight with everyone." Kian spoke and Jc seemed to be more angry.

Jc stood silent for a moment, "I just want to be happy and everyone and everything right now is making it so damn hard!" Jc bit down on his lips as his voice broke. "I realised that what we show the online world is fake. We show them these videos where we smile the whole time and act like we are happy when to hell we are not! I'm just so fucking tired of it!" He rushed his hands through his hair.

As the boys continued to speak I noticed a familiar face walking towards the group.

I smiled at her.

She stood behind the boys, "Hey" I spoke as my smile grew wider.

"Hey" she replied back.

The boys all turned around and gasped but not as much as Jc did.

"Hey Jc" she spoke grinning.

"Lia?"