Chapter 20

River Pov.
I gave Hayes a wave as he left.

I went back into bed and cuddled up to my sheets.

I wanted to cry.

Maybe even scream out.

But nothing would come out so I stared blankly at the roof cuddling into my blankets and running my hand through my hair.

"No one loves you"

"You waste of space"

"You're a nobody!"

I could hear voices that I recognised as YouTubers and Viners.

It hurt.

"Shut up!" They all began to laugh at me as I fell to the ground blocking my ears trying to block their voices.

I realised after a moment that the voices weren't around me but they were in my head.

I couldn't stop them.

Jc Pov.
"It's the Janoskians party tomorrow are we going?" Trevor asked as we all sat watching TV.

"I think we should wait till the morning and think about it." Connor spoke, "River has to come but if she doesn't I don't think we should go."

Everyone agreed.

I looked over to Kian and Andrea who were cuddling up on the couch.

It made me realise how much I missed Lia.

"I know this is out of nowhere but I think we should tell River." Everyone looked towards Sam shocked.

"About what?" Kian asked sitting up now.

"About her adoption! What else?" Sam looked mad.

"We aren't telling her! This is exactly what happened last time!" Kian was fired up.

Kian was right.

This is exactly what happened last time.

Sam wanted to tell River about what we had done but everyone who knew disagreed with him.

He was so angry and frustrated that he started to ignore River and River started to get upset.

"Do you know what she would do If she found out you idiot?" Kian seemed tensed and Andrea tried to calm him down but he resisted and hovered over Sam.

"Oh my god." Ricky spoke as he looked down at his phone.

"Maggie and Hayes are dating again." he showed us the picture of Maggie and Hayes kissing and the caption of the photo on Maggie's Instagram.

"Oh well that's fucken great! Andrea and I are dating, Maggie and Hayes are dating and fricken Sam is going to start ignoring River again, aren't you because you're not getting your way?"

"You say that us dating is a bad thing?" Andrea spoke looking up at Kian.

"I'm just saying how much stress is going to be put on her!" Kian yelled at Andrea and she looked scared.

"That's enough!" I shouted over Kian.

"I think I have an idea."