Chapter 44

Jc Pov.
It was now Monday and Connor had begged that he could be the first person to put his video up so everyone agreed.

Then Tuesday would be Ricky, Wednesday would be Sam, Thursday would be me, Friday would be Trevor and lastly Kian would be Saturday.

Once Connor had uploaded his video we all watched it together.

"I'm just a person, just like you guys and I struggle a lot." I mouthed the words as the video played remembering hearing Connor film his video.

I looked to the corner of my eyes to see Connor was tearing up and the rest of the O2L boys were gazing at the screen filled with sadness.

Once the video ended everyone began to go their separate ways.

"You ready? Why are you still sitting on the couch? Come on you fat ass! Let's go!" Kian came in and started tugging at me as I followed him into the car.

Everything felt so weird that soon O2L would be finished forever.

I hopped into the passengers seat and put on my seat belt before sitting back in my chair.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Kian asked me as he began to back out of the driveway.

"What do you mean?" I asked annoyed.

"You are just acting all fucking weird. Stop it." Kian shoved at me as he kept his eyes on the road.

"What the fuck? No I'm no-" I was cut off by Kian's phone ringing.

He answered the call through the car because his phone was connected to it by Bluetooth.

"Hey Andrea, you okay?" He began to speak.

"I don't think River wants to stay with me." Andrea said straight away and I straightened up in my chair.

"What do you mean?" Kian spoke.

"She just isn't happy here." Andrea replied and it sounded as if she was about to cry. Kian was about to speak again but Andrea cut in without knowing, "Don't worry. Forget I called." By what Andrea said she hung up.

Andrea Pov.
"Don't worry. Forget I called." I hung up the phone and unlocked the door to my apartment.

"River?" I called out but there was no response.

I walked to Rivers room and saw her sitting at her desk on her computer.

"I got your phone fixed" I spoke softly as I walked close to her and put her phone on the desk beside her hand.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." River spoke without taking her eyes off the screen in front of her.

"It's okay" I simply replied and walked out of her room as I could feel her eyes staring at me as I left.

I walked into my room shutting the door and I began to break. I slid to the ground with my back against my door and just cried.

I felt like a horrible person.

River Pov.
Once Andrea had left I opened up my Dm's with Jack J and began to type to him again.

@River_O2L : Sorry for the pause but yeah I understand. Come over tonight?

@JackJackJohnson : Yeah, I'll be over in half an hour and then we can work it out. I want to know everything as well.

@River_O2L : I know, I know.

@JackJackJohnson : Okay. Well, see you soon.

@River_O2L : Bye

I grabbed my phone the rolled away from my desk on my chair and jumped onto my bed.

I opened my phone to see I had eight missed calls from a number I didn't recognise that had left a voice mail.

I opened the voice message and put my ear to my phone as I began to listen.

"Hey River! It's Jayden here. I don't know if you remember me but I was wondering what happened to you because I haven't seen you around lately. I've missed you. Call me back as soon as you get this."

The voice message made me freeze as my mind flashed back to Jane Park Lee's parties every Friday and Sunday night.

"Jayden" I gasped as my phone slipped out of my hand on to my bed.