Chapter 18

Kian Pov.
I heard River crying as she slammed her door.

"Kian what's going on?" Andrea asked scared.

I didn't answer and ran out the room I heard Andrea call out, "I'm coming over Kian!" Then I heard that the FaceTime had been hung up.

I knocked frantically on Rivers door begging for her to answer.

I could hear her crying as things were moving around in her room like she was looking for something.

"River!" Sam came running up the stairs while Hayes ran behind him.

I was angry to see Hayes after last nights events but I didn't say anything because I knew she loved Hayes and if I liked it or not he was always going to be apart of her life.

"What happened?" I asked Sam but Hayes answered first.

"She isn't herself anymore."

"You took advantage of her last night didn't you?" He didn't talk, "You did!" I shouted and was about to shove Hayes but Sam stopped me.

"I didn't! I wouldn't ever do that to her. She is more important to me then all of you think!" Hayes finally spoke as he turned around and left.

River Pov.
I went on my balcony and climbed onto the roof.

I saw Hayes walking out of the house and he left without looking back.

I sat staring at the ground when Andreas car pulled up in the driveway.

She rushed out of her car looking up at me.

"What are you doing River?" I blankly stared at her and stood up turning away and going back onto my balcony into my room.

I cleaned up my room and hopped back into bed.