Chapter 45

River Pov.
"Yeah sure! I can meet up now." I grabbed my jacket and put on my shoes while I spoke to Jayden on the phone. "I'll be there in like ten minutes. Okay bye." I hung up the phone and ran to the door.

I opened it then ran out of the apartment all the way down to the busy streets on my way to the cafe down the road.

Jack J Pov.
I called out to River but she didn't pay any attention to me. I began to chase after her as she ran down the path.

I wondered where she was going because she said we would be meeting at her place in about fifteen minutes.

I watched her as she ran into a little cafe. I followed her in but stayed hidden so she couldn't see me.

She sat at a table with a boy who looked her age. He had brown hair, he had bright green eyes and an olive completion.

I sat at a table near them and I watched as the boy put his hand on Rivers as they sat down.

I began to get angry.

But my anger was nothing until that boy leaned into kiss River and River leaned into kiss him back.

I watched as they shared a kiss then when it ended I got up and left.

River was unfaithful and she didn't care about me or anyone else. The only person she cared about was herself and to her that was enough.

River Pov.
"Can I have one more kiss before I go?" Jayden spoke as he leaned in.

I cringed as I kissed him then pulled back.

"I really got to go now I have to meet my friend at my place so I'll see you around." I spoke I stood up and left. I continued to run back to Andreas apartment and when I got there I noticed that Andrea was just about to walk out.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked her.

She had sunglasses on but still covered her face from me. She sniffled before she spoke, "I'm just going to go see Nash." I tried to walk closer to her but she avoided me, "I'll be back soon" she spoke and walked away.

I opened the door a little shaken up about what had just happened but I chose to ignore it and dialled Jack to see if he would be here soon.

After a few rings he answered, "What?"

"Um, you nearly here?" I spoke soundly.

There was a really long pause until Jack spoke again, "Yeah, we have a lot to talk about. See you soon" I nodded at his comment even though he couldn't see me then hung up.