Chapter 47

River Pov.
It was the next morning and I was standing in the bathroom staring at the hand print that bruised my face.

"River! Hurry up and get out I need to get ready, Kian will be here soon." I jumped as Andrea banged the door with her fist.

"Sorry!" I called.

I hid my face with my hair and opened the door, quickly slipping pass Andrea without her looking at me.

I tried applying makeup to cover the handprint but nothing worked. I brushed my hair over my face and let out a sigh.

Kian Pov.
"Where were you last night and why didn't you text me back?" I walked through the door pushing pass Andrea who had opened it for me.

"Can we sit down?" She spoke quietly as she shut the door.

I walked to the couch and sat down grabbing a cushion and holding it close to me.

Soon Andrea joined me.

"So where were you?" I spoke again.

"Please don't be mad" Andrea spoke nervously and it scared me.

"Why would I be mad? What you were doing must have been more important than me"

"I was really upset last night and I decided to go see Nash because he always makes me feel myse-" I cut her off.

"What the fuck do I do for you then?!" I shouted aloud.

"Let me finish!" She screamed out, "I remembered talking to Nash on the couch and then I fell asleep"

"That's fucking all?" I asked confused.

"I woke up in his bed.. I still had my clothes on though! Nothing happened!" Andrea started to cry and I couldn't take it.

She began to move closer to me but I resisted her touch and threw the cushion in my hands at her.

I stood up and began to walk to the door.

"You can't leave!" Andrea screamed pulling me back. I pushed her away but she kept grabbing at me, "Nothing happened! I swear!"

"Andrea! It's not that I don't believe you. I believe you when you say nothing happened I'm just hurt that you would go to Nash before me. I'm fucking sick of this shit." I tried walking away again but she pulled at me to come back.

"Stop fighting!" River came out of her room and stood in the doorway.

"Please don't leave Kian" Andrea looked up at me.

"I'm breaking up with you" I spoke as I looked down at her.

Then suddenly I was hit across the face.

I looked back at Andrea as she looked at me shocked at what she had just done.

I pushed at her, "You don't understand how much I care about you!" I yelled in her face.

"Kian stop it!" River screamed as she pushed me away from Andrea.

"I loved you more than you ever loved me!" I tried pushing past River as I yelled at Andrea.

"No you didn't!" Andrea shouted back.

"Kian stop!" River yelled again and I looked at her to see something catching my eye.

I moved the hair away from Rivers face to reveal a hand bruised into her skin.

My mind flash backed to a few moments ago when Andrea had hit me across the face.

River wasn't safe with Andrea.

"River meet me in the car" I spoke looking back at Andrea.

"Wait bu-" River tried to speak but I cut her off.

"Get to the car River!" I shouted as she walked quickly towards the door.

"Goodbye Andrea" I spoke softly and followed River out the door.