Chapter 32

Hayes Pov.
As soon as the video stopped I was frozen.

I didn't cry.

I didn't want to cry.

I knew I was stronger than I was showing so I simply just grabbed the tripod and the camera and put them back in Kian's room trying to forget what I had just seen.

I walked downstairs and out the front door locking it behind me.

I realised that it was too late for River and I because she was just too far gone.

Ricky Pov.
"It isn't major just a minor concussion she should be able to go tonight." We all thanked the nurse as she walked away.

"Hey guys, I'm going to head home with Jack I'm not feeling too good." Madison spoke as she resisted comfort from her boyfriend Jack G.

She had finally stopped crying and calmed down.

"See you later." Jack called as they exited the room.

It was just the O2L boys, Jack J and Andrea who were left in the room.

"I think you should probably go too you look tired." I spoke to Jack who had seemed out of it.

"No, I'm fine." He waved his hand signalling me he was okay and I nodded.

There was a long moment of silence until Jack J opened his mouth to speak again. "I want to say sorry to all of you. If I hadn't of told her she just wouldn't be like this."

"Don't be stupid. You did something I didn't have the guts to do and something no one could have ever done. You did the right thing." Sam comforted Jack but Jack didn't look convinced.

"On seconds thoughts I might go home." He stood up nodding at me, "Please call me if anything happens." He walked away and soon turned the corner out of sight.

I felt bad for Jack.

Everyone would blame him for this even though everyone knew it was the right thing that he did.

Jack J Pov.
I found myself on the swing set that River and I had been the night of the Janoskians party.

I jumped off the swing but this time it was different.

This time I landed on two feet.

This time it wasn't as fun.

This time I felt alone.

This time I knew that the same girl I kissed that night wasn't the same girl laying in that hospital bed.

My phone went off killing my thoughts.

I looked to see a message from Jack G.

Jack G: Hey buddy, where are you? It's getting pretty late and I don't think it would be best to stay out late tonight.

Jack J: Why? You think I'm going to do something stupid don't you?

Jack G: Just come back soon I'm worried about you bro. I'll wait up for you. Don't be too long right?

I nodded at my phone even though Jack couldn't see me then I turned it off and slid it in my pocket.

"Yeah, I'll just go home." I kicked at a rock on the ground and walked to my car.

I began to drive home.

But I was angry.

I was filled with so much anger that I was distracted to even keep my eyes on the road.

There was no cars around and I was the only one of the road.

My phone went off and I pulled it from my pocket and saw Jack had texted me again.

Jack G: I forgot to tell you that we are having a party at ours tomorrow to make up for the O2L party bash.

I began to type but suddenly I heard a screeched noise followed by a truck horn and then suddenly I dropped my phone and swerved the car.