The Beginning

Babus POV...

I am not a tall dark handsome boy not even a guy with good looks. I am just an average guy. But still, I had a girl in my life who was beautiful, understanding, and caring. It was my first and really life-changing experience but unfortunately, it didn't last for long and we broke up on a bad note. That breakup changed my life. I became a bit loner kind of person after breakup and it was just a phase of my life and I moved on with it. 

I again became old Babu the fun-loving person. Then I started hanging out with my friends and having fun. I again started leaving my life, carefree, boundless, and full-on happy.

Uma and I are childhood friends. Attended the same school and later Uma moved into my building. Eventually, we became good friends. Then we used to hang out often. Due to our friendship, our mothers also became friends. We grew up together and the bond between them grew with our age.

Two Years Back.....

It was Navratri Uma decided to go to Kalidas for Garbba night with her college friends. She had a big group at her college. Being her childhood friend she asked me to join him for the night. I instantly agreed to it and joined her for garbba.

Later that night we got ready and made our way for the fun we were about to have. Now, I and Uma were standing at the corner of Kalids waiting for Uma's friends. We rolled our eyes to spot them and there they were across the road Uma waved at them. I looked up and saw the group immediately I spotted Simmi my EX and my excitement flushed. I turned to Uma and said 'Simmi is my EX and I am not coming with you guys. You all carry on I better leave'. Uma turned to face me looked straight into my eyes and said 'Babu you are coming with me. Swear on me. I gave her a forced smile and agreed. As her friends crossed the road we entered the ground and spotted the place for us. We made a huge circle with our group and moved with the music beats.

As it was totally new group for me. I was glaring at all the new faces around me. During dancing my eyes stopped at a short heighten girl. She was wearing a green top and black jeans with a square spectacle. All of us were dancing and she was dancing at her place only. As the music started heating all got energized and started moving on beats. While all this my eyes waited at my EX and I was like I want to show her that I am damn happy without her. So I started dancing and I saw the short heightened girl with square frame aspects again she was dancing in full swing and I even got energized. And we did different moves of garba and enjoyed it a lot. My EX was unable to match the new steps we were doing. And we danced for the next 3 hours nonstop.

While dancing I kept on glaring at the short heightened girl I started fancying her. I gathered all my courage and walked towards a short heightened girl and asked her 'Can I know your name?' Without any hesitation, she said 'Hay I am Urvashi'. And that soft voice played in my ears constantly and it was my first time to ask any girl her name. The feeling was so nice. Then I told her she was an awesome dancer. Then I noticed that I was wearing a shirt with green stripes and black jeans, I blushed at the coincidence. That was a different feeling which I encountered after a long time.

It was late so we all decided to head back home. Way back home I asked Uma about Urvashi. She gave me a surprise look. And teased me 'How come you asking me about her?' I said 'Just tell me about her I want to know about her.' She said 'She is a great girl. But want to tell you more importantly that she was in a relationship and even broke up coz for her family is important for her. And she knew that her parents wouldn't accept it and she wouldn't be able to convince them. On this, my heart skipped a beat and I thought it was going to be difficult for me coz I had already started fancying her. We reached home and Uma said good night to me and left.