Past

The day came when we decided to hang out and go for a movie. I met all my friends and wasn't interested so I didn't bother to ask which movie we were heading for. Ram said 'Happy New Year it is'. I raised an eyebrow and we entered the theatre. My school group also included my first girlfriend Pinky. After our breakup, she never had a boyfriend. She still loved me.

The movie started and I ended up sitting beside Pinky we all were enjoying the movie. During the movie, Pinky suddenly held my hand and was shocked by this I turned to face her. She said ' I still love you and want you back in my life' She even said ' I can kiss you to prove my love to you' I was really not getting it when all this was happening. Whatever she says doesn't matter to me my mind was set. I said to myself that no matter what Urvashi was the girl I wanted to end up with. I slipped my hand from her. I  was not comfortable with the situation and was eagerly waiting for the interval so I could change my seat. And soon it was interval. I changed my seat and adjusted beside Ram. I enjoyed the rest of the movie. The movie ended on a good note. We exited the theatre and made our way to McD.

All of us were sitting at McD with burger and coke float for each of us.

During our digging session Ram interrupted by asking Pinky 'Do you still love Babu ?' I guessed he had got the idea that she still loved me that's why he raised this question. Pinky replied on that ' Yes I do love him... I interrupted her and said ' I don't love her anymore, and how can I trust a person who left me midway with a reason that her parents won't accept our relationship? And now after a long 6 years, she is back in my way and ask me to accept her and trust her?' After I completed the atmosphere got heated up and we headed to the small argument. All my friends ended up blaming Pinky. But she didn't accept her mistake and kept on blaming me and said ' Babu moved on but I didn't coz I still love him and want him back' I was so pissed off that I shouted and said 'it's all bullshit' I ended up the argument and walked off and we held back to home.

I was home and my head strummed by the argument. My phone beeped and it was Pinky I opened the text it said ' I love you and I want you back to me at any cost. I am ready to make out to get you back ' I replied instantly and denied it. I don't believe in all these things making out with a girl, I belong to a good cultural family and my views were different. I again texted her and said ' I am really not intended and let's just be friends, and nothing more' I just didn't believe how she turned out to be like this. I wanted to get this thing out of me and I turned on my PC and pinged Urvashi. I ended up telling her all the shit happened throughout the day. She became my advisor and asked me to stay away from her. I accepted her advice and tried to concentrate on my studies as my exams were ahead.

Next day same routine library and studies. I studied like mad the whole afternoon as the next day was the exam. It was evening and a lot of studies were done I left the library and headed back home. While walking I texted Urvashi to come online. As soon as I reached home I went to my PC and there she was online already waiting for a message. As she knew that tomorrow was my exam she started enquiries about my studies. Did I complete my studies? Am I prepared for my exam? Have I completed my revision? In the end, she ended with wishing me the Best of Luck. I was so happy that she was concerned about my studies. She said Best of Luck and I said 'The luck will surely work if I get to hear it in your voice'. In a mischievous manner. She replied 'What does it mean'. Then I replied 'I wish you call me before my exam and wish me all the best'. She didn't reply to my explanation and said 'Just go study and best of luck, revise your chapters and go to sleep, good night.' And then she went offline.
I went back to my books and started studying. I quickly revised my chapters and went to sleep. As tomorrow is gonna big day for me.