Chapter 27

Sunday evening of November, temperature was mildly cold Chilling breeze of winter falling on my face. I was lost in my thoughts that almost a week has passed, no message or call from Urvashi, I thought she must have forgotten me. Thought of her forgotten me twists my heart. But its fine as it was just for 2 weeks out of which 7 days had already passed. I already miss her, emptiness fills around me whenever I don't listen from her. I guess it's life everything we expect we can't get and what we don't expect always waits for us.

Later Me and my cousins had decided to go for hangout at Cyprus a small hill side park at Mulund. We all gathered and made our ways. Clock strike 9.30pm, we all decided to have ice cream and thick-shake (softy icecream been blend to form a plasma of ice cream). I was distracted by something and later I found that my phone is Dinging, I pulled my mobile out and unknown number flashed on my screen I squeezed my nose and looked at the number, it was continuously buzzing finally I received the call. Voice from the other side said 'hi baby. Where are you?' I recognised the voice, the voice I want always to hum in my ears, it was Urvashi. Suddenly my mood turned 360 degree and all my rotten face turned overjoyed. During morning what ever I was thinking came flooding back and my subconscious mind shouted with joy that stupid nonsense you were absolutely wrong. She does remember me i was chanting in my mind and she said 'baby please call me back on the same number right now. I want to talk to you' I said 'ok, wait' And than she hanged up. I was really not expecting call from her.

I stood up from my place where I was sitting and walked a little away from my cousins. Than I called back on the same number. Urvashi answered the call saying
U: 'Hii baby wat doing?'
I: 'having strawberry thick shake at Cyprus'
U:'Oo wahooo!!! Alone na?'
I: 'no not alone. I have came with my cousins'
U: 'meant to say, without me. You are having all by yourself. I too want to have it'
Her voice played in my ears like a small baby trying to convincing me to get her an ice cream. I smiled to myself

I: 'don't worry princess when you come back to Mumbai and I will take you out for having ice cream'
U: 'OK. But do take me to have ice cream. I love them a lot'
I: 'Yaa sure Anything for you. Laddu'
U: 'Don't call me laddu'
I: 'why should I stop calling u with your pet name?'
U: 'I start blushing. And than everyone around me start asking me. It becomes difficult for me to answer them'
I: started laughing
U: 'Dont laugh. Dumbo'
I: 'is anyone around you or what?'
U: 'I have came up on terrace to talk to you'
I: 'Thats sweet of you. Princess'
I walked back and sat on my seat in from of my cousins.

U: 'Now let me go down. Everyone will be getting worried for me'
I: 'Ok cya. Come back soon. Miss you'  U: 'Miss you too baby. Meet you soon. Love you'
I: 'Same too you'
U: 'How mean. Can't you even say love you too. hmmm' she said in a little sad voice.
U: 'I am with my cousins dear understand'
U: 'So what? I don't want any reasons from you. If you disconnected the call without saying that you love me than I wont talk to you' her anger was on verge 'Shout loudly that you love me and than disconnect the phone. And I don't want any reasons. No ifs, no buts.... That's it' I gave up in front of her.

I stood up from my seat. Walked a few steps away from my cousins.
I: 'Love you too princess. Miss you. Come back soon. Meet you soon. Happy now?'
U: 'Whats the use of saying all this now. You must have said it earlier'

To this I got confused. What exactly a girl wants? Sometimes its out of reach from boys mind.
U: 'You don't even have the courage of saying 'i love you' in front of your cousins' I was just about to speak, but I heard a dead call tone.

She had disconnected the call in a little anger. I smiled to her childish behaviour. She is really cute and sweet but sometimes naughty and sometime full of fun and masti.
I came back and sat on my chair, had little fun with my cousins. Later after I reached home I changed my cloths and went to sleep with all the different imaginations of her different faces. My thought about Urvashi has forgotten me crashed like aircraft. She always proved that every time I miss her she turns up in any possible way she is always for me and by my side. With this thoughts I closed my eyes with smile on my face I doze off.

Sorry guys, I always say that I am about to end this book
But I can't 'Babu and Urvashi are hell of a character I love them, there fights there knock outs.
Connection between them is not letting me end this book.
I know I have to end it, I will surely.

Keep reading, voting it means alot to me.

Love you guys.....