Chapter 19

Back to present....

By now Vidhi and I use to hangout when every we use to get time and I use to keep posting it on hike messenger. Urvashi used to read them, but didn't say anything. She just kept quite and kept liking my post. Urvashi used to hate Vidhi I didn't knew the reason because they have never met each other still...
It did not bothered me. Sometimes Urvashi used to say 'Vidhi is not the right person for you.' And i used to reply her 'how does it matter to you? I never asked for your suggestions.'And than she used to go offline.
I used to become little harsh with my words, that's all because my heart was still unable to accept that she belongs to someone else now. The thought of her being someone's else use to burn my heart. Using harsh words for her was always only way to keep her away this kept on going for few days.

Me and Urvashi still use to have little fights with useless topics like commerce vs engineers or Samsung phone which she owned vs moto g which i have etc. and it used to end with her words 'Vidhi is not the right person for you.' I did not understand why she had problem with Vidhi. What was going in her mind every time we debate it ends with Vidhi is not perfect for me. Was she jealous of her? I asked myself. Then we kept on talking, fighting, ignoring each other.

Then my family had decide to visit our native place for darshan of hanumanji which is located near my native place. My family have faith in hanumanji. We had already booked tickets and on the day we boarded the train. After 24 hrs of train journey, we reached Sarangpur, a religious place situated in the Ahmedabad district in the state of Gujarat. I have heard many stories about the hanumanji temple. It is believed that if anyone makes a wish at this temple, Hanumanji surely fulfills it.

Finally the journey ended and we reached by afternoon. Got refresh and it was time for aarti at the hanumanji temple. At the aarti, i just stood with my hands joined and prayed for Urvashi's happiness and her well being in her married life.
After aarti, we had done with our dinner and were enjoying the weather in the temple garden.
I was chatting with Urvashi as usual. Inquiring about her health... Etc.
During the chat, she started using harsh words for Vidhi and started insulting her so I told her
Me: not to abuse Vidhi. I won't tolerate any insulting words for Vidhi
Urvashi: Why the hell are you attracted to that idiotic girl so much?
Me: I am not interesting in having any arguments with you. You please stop insulting Vidhi or else I will start insulting your fiance.
Urvashi: Lolz!!!! how can you insult a person who did not even exist
I got little surprised and shock what did she just said
Me: what do you mean by does not exist? Can you please enlighten?
Urvashi: I want to tell you something very important which i am hiding from you since long time.
Me: what you want to say? Please specify
Urvashi: I am still single. I am not engaged to anyone. There is no one known as Ronil in my life. I was lying to you all this time.
Me: please don't play. I know you are lying. I don't like such jokes.
Urvashi: trust me. There is no one known as ronil. I made a story so that we can maintain some distance
Me: I don't trust you anymore. How can you play with my feeling like this? Urvashi: I didn't wanted you to get hurt in future. So I thought this would be the best way to make you mentally prepared for the day I won't be with you

My jaw dropped with shock how can she do that I was still confused but with a small smile in my face. I was happy my cheeks started paining coz of smile playing on my face. I thought to my self how long I didn't smile like ear to ear smile in my smile it only grows with my happiness. I thought this was a small miracle by the Hanumanji. I looked in the direction of the temple and from a distance I joined my hands and gave a small bow. Come on man some time miracle happens and I was the one who experience it today and I felt like thanking so I did you can call me mad or what ever but I was happy. I was pulled out from the thought train and
asked 'You had send me a pic of a ring in your finger. What was that for and what about the cell phone you are using?' She said she had brought that with her saving. That give me some relief it was late night and I told her to buzz of as she has to go to office the next morning. Then we said our Goodbye. My family by now decided to move to our rooms and off to sleep. Next morning we had to be her for the early morning aarti.

I was filled with little anger. How can she play with my emotions for more than 2 months. If this was a joke than too, it should have not exceed more than a week. All the thoughts were playing in my mind and as before i had difficulty in having a nap. The chat of evening played in my mind like I had a replay button in my head and when ever I tried to shrug off the thought it came on popping up over and over again. Some how I felt sleep.

The next morning I and my family attended the morning aarti and after that we decided to move around in the local market for some shopping. I came across a shop with a varieties of keychains hanging for display. I gave a glance and saw a beautiful blue keychain with face of Ganpati Bappa on it. The next thought i had was to buy it for Urvashi. Without wasting any time, I bought 3 keychains of same kind one for Urvashi, one for Chaku, and one for my Pinky didi. It was fun shopping and more over when we have some handful of person in our mind who are important for us.

In the evening we packed up and were set for our way back to Mumbai. Before departing towards the Sarangpur station, we made our way towards the temple for our last darshan of our journey. I thanked Hanumanji for the miracle that happened last evening. My faith in hanumanji made my mind to visit Sarangpur again. We all boarded the train started our journey back. I understood the moto of my journey. My faith for Hanumanji had regained as I had faith in Ganpati Bappa.