Girl with the Scarf

Urvashi Day I named it. I was getting ready to meet her and left for her college. I finally got to see her, we ended up getting comfortable at her college canteen. As we shrugged in our seats and excitedly started asking me 'Now tell me what's the surprise?' I sensed the impatient girl sitting in front of me and was even excited to reveal the gift. I hid the scarf in my bag and had a thought in my mind that if I could get the chance to make her wear it by my hand. But at the same time, I thought this bond needed some more time to cherish. During my thought process of what to do suddenly she snatched the bag and found the scarf.
She unpacked the gift took the scarf out and started hugging it like a kid. It was soft and had a kitty on it. She started playing with it and I got my answer that she loved the gift. Amy was sitting next to her and she started telling her 'So cute it is I loved it'. Amy turned to me and said 'Nice choice. You know how to make a girl happy' I gave her a genuine smile and blushed a bit.

I was back on my way home and flashed back to the meeting going in my mind and thought about how insane a person can be. With that, my phone rang and it was Urvashi 'Thank you so much for the gift I loved it. I will surely take care of it more than myself' and hung up the call. I was one more time left with the mesmerizing thoughts of the day.