Chit Chat

Time and distance always make a good pair. Long the time you give a relation more tight it grows and distance makes its own way to get close. Now as the time flew distance became less between and the bond grew more strong. I used to spend more time talking to her as she started making a place for me in her life may be a small place but definitely means a lot to me.

While chatting sometimes she used to flirt and sometimes even while on calls I used to interpret her with flirting and teasing. And somewhere we both were comfortable with all the teasing and flirting all in all everything was going smoothly. Flirting was more fun all the time. It's becoming a routine now. Sometimes she even enquires about my family. She was taking a step forward to know me more. With very little time she came to know my likes and dislikes, everything about me inside out. And I remember that whenever we used to flirt she used to say 'Stop it otherwise I will hit you when we hang out' as I used to make her blush while flirting. And when she used to say so I used to keep the count. And every time she used to say ' I am seriously gonna hit you when every we meet I will slap you.' And I like an obedient kid used to increment the couth with her saying it. All this was a part of the fun. I used to enjoy it. Time passed and January flew very fast. And February was heading.

February finally headed and one day Urvashi texted me 'I want to meet you' While I received this text I had butterflies in my stomach due to excitement and I replied 'OK let's catch up You decide the place and day I will be there' she ended up saying 'let's go out for a movie' I asked ' umm which movie?' She suggested 'Let's go for a horror movie Alone' I was reassuming what she said as per my knowledge I know she was afraid of horror movies. I first agreed with her decision about the movie. Then after thinking a while I said 'Think of some other plan' I told her I didn't want you to be scared at the end and I wanted to spend some quality time talking to you and make you laugh so movie that to horror was a bad idea. And indeed why should I look any random heroin when I am with you' I told her what I indeed thought and it was true what I told her. She said ' I agree with you and when we both are together and don't want anyone to disturb us'. With that, she asked me to decide the place. I asked and told her 'We can have fun at Juhu Beach' She declined saying 'It will be too far' I agreed and kept the next option 'Marine Drive' again same reason it was too far. While deciding process where to go days passed and one day she told me 'My exam timetable is out'. I was sad with the news of her exam coz now it won't be possible to meet. And both of us decided not to hang up.

Dew go her final year exam I also didn't ask her again to meet. Slowly she got busy with her studies. As it was my final year I also got busy with assignment work. As time passed she didn't come online for a few days. Chats started to fade with every passing day. Distance starts to build up due to exam time. And days start to fly off.

It was a time for which everyone waited for the long year the special day. It was my birthday. I was expecting her call or text at night. But she didn't coz she was tired and went to sleep. And in the morning I got a text 'Happy Birthday Dear.... May you live a long life....Party Hard'

Come on it's my birthday and was expecting Urvashi will call me at night, I wanted her to wish me first. I was upset coz she wished me in the morning. And it was obvious me getting angry. We are close and I can expect her to call me. But it was like me everywhere and it made me sad. I ended up sad on my birthday night.