Chapter 21

Morning was full of mixed emotions I was thinking about Urvashi and Jiggi I was happy that I had got opportunity to play garba with Urvashi. But there were many questions running in my mind like Am I trying to separate them? Am i confusing her? Do my presence affect her? Many got frustrated want to let this out I want to talk to someone. Then I decided to talk to little sister 'Dhruvi what do you think about me and Urvashi?' The reply which I got from Dhruvi made me astonished. She placed her mobile in my hand and it showed a picture of yesterday when Urvashi was holding my phone and asking me about Vidhi she was mad at me I was thinking how she click the picture and how it went unnoticed by me. Next what Dhruvi did amazed me she literally started blackmailing me. Man what was happening with me and what did Urvashi did with my sister? She managed to turned my sister against me I didn't understand what to do with my sister but to my relief Dhruvi said 'I am kidding. I wanted to have little fun with my big brother.' I was happy that she said it out otherwise I don't know what to do but that was not the end my mind was still over thinking about Urvashi and Jiggi. They have been together throughout there college days and I was no one I was only a chat buddy. He was with her, he pampered her, took well care of her and I on other hand only use to talk to her, ask her wellbeing, not even use to see each other. Was I over thinking? I have to make some fair decision which will be better for her and even for me finally I decided to stay away from Urvashi and this was exactly what she wanted for me to do.

I was so into her and the decision to move away from her was the so hard for me but i wanted to move on and so I started to ignore her and continued. But as usual destiny had some others plan for me and even Urvashi had something else in her mind. She all of a sudden started getting close to me by calling me baby, shona, sweetheart, etc all sorts of loveable words my heart filled with joy. Top of all she started acting as if she is my wife and assumed my mother as her mother-in-law like me as her husband. I jaw drop as she said all those thinks me husband, my mom mother-in-law I was clueless what was going in her mind. Everything seemed so confusing daily in the evening she asked me to call her and she use to tell all that had happened in her office or at home during morning she use to wish me 'Good Morning' followed by lots of kissing smilies. My lips use to get small curve and my cheeks turn red with her actions.

By now i was so happy with what ever is happening between us. She behaving like my wife wow that words bring butterflies in my stomach. Then I decided to tell her my wish and told her 'Princess I wish I could see you daily when I open my eyes every morning and can see your face before I start my day' She said 'How sweet of you baby. But is this really possible?' I replied 'Yaa it is. Every morning after you get ready to leave for the office you have to click 1 snap and sent it to me' She agreed with it. Wow now I will be able to she her every morning what a feeling blushing with a smile.

The next morning I woke up with the feeling that will be seeing her with that I turned on my WiFi and my phone popped up with message tone. I turned on my WhatsApp and there she was cute little face with a cute smile she made me smile and blush. She use to wait in her office till evening so that she could talk to me. And is use wait for her so that I could hear her voice. This has been a routine now

Evening when I use to call she use to talk continuously she din't gave me a chance to utter a word. Her voice its so mesmerising it made me fall in love with her once again I forgot all the bad things, all the misunderstandings, everything. Now its only the good things that matters the most the time and the moments now we are sharing is best and I want this to last forever. I am so madly in love with this girl she brings the best out of me.

Every morning she use to send me a click followed by lots of kisses. Even thought after a hectic day at work we use to keep talking without fail at evening that mini talks use to drain all stress out. While talking to her I use to forget all the worries it was just her time and her talks, her laugh.