Chapter 18

SMALL FLASH BACK....

Breakups are always fresh until we get any distraction. Moreover it hurts coz we give our precious time to a person who we want be with and one day for some stupid reason that person break our heart and live us. The time spend together the reasons we make to meet them, late night messaging without any one knowing while sleeping and more over the moments we spend together all flushed out like nothing to them just want to breakup. I was still in trauma and was drained coz of breakup.

Now it was Navratri and it was after my break up with Simmi. I always use to play garba with my friends there I met Vidhi during navratri she had come to her sister's place to enjoy navratri with Hetvi. It was Navratri we all use to play Garba and i saw Vidhi and Hatvi there and while playing garba accidentally Vidhi slipped and fell on the ground. Everyone in the group started laughing I walked towards her and gave her my hand and pulled her to stand her on foot. Then I took her to rest on a platform which was nearby. That moment changed many things. She got impressed and started fancying me.

After that day, she used to hangout with me, she grabbed every reasons to be with me. I also some were stated enjoying her company she kept me occupied. Then things changed from hanging to long phone calls talks, late night SMS and some where between she started liking me.

I started sensing her feelings for me but I was still in the pain as I was unable to recover from my breakup with Simmi. I can say I was hurt coz it was my first breakup and she was still some were hidden in a corner of my mind. She was really something that's why I was so occupied with her thoughts even after so long. Moreover she kept on running in my mind like it was yesterday when we were together and she will come back to me and say all that was a joke and everything will be like before. There were so many things going in my mind.

One day Vidhi proposed me but I broke her heart by not accepting her proposal. She understood me and than she decided to be my best friend. I was really thankful by her understanding nature and we becoming friends was more fun. Then we both go started hanging out at Talau Paali in thane for boating. And lot more time spend chatting at mc'd. Eventually we become good of friends and she was the one who made me forget my all worst time and made me laugh until my lungs get swollen.