Ganpati Bappa Morya

Days passed and it was time for Ganpati. Every year we celebrate Ganesh Utsav with all our devotions. One month before we started decorations as we used to make it on ourselves. And every year we used to invite all our relatives and friends for Darshan. During the discussion about the decoration planning, I texted Urvashi to invite her for Ganpati Darshan. We didn't even start to decorate but I invited her. She was happy with my invitation and said 'I like all this stuff the planning, the decoration everything, can I join for decoration?' I said ' Any time'.

All those kinds of stuff that she wanted to come and join me for decoration was just saying and she didn't come. And finally, Ganpati Bappa arrived and we were happy. I invited all my friends for Ganpati Darshan including Urvashi.

All my friends decided to visit and I texted Urvashi to join them but she had her college exam so didn't make it but promised me she would come next time for sure.

Day passed and it was going to be one year since I met Urvashi. Navratri was on its way and I was dreaming about last year how I met a girl and started fancying her. Sometimes I used to soak myself into her thoughts.