Goodbye

We made our way down towards the exit but made a small halt at McDonald's to have a bite. We ordered two coke-float one for each. I pushed my hand inside my pocket to pay the bill. I was shocked she asked me 'what happened??' I replied 'My money. It's gone'. She too was shocked. She asked 'how much money?' I replied ' 300 bugs' She asked me 'Are you sure it's not there.. I don't like such jokes please' I said 'Seriously Urvashi I'm not kidding." She asked me' Go rush up.. And look at the place we were sitting
I made my way back upstairs. It must have slipped out when I had pulled out my hanky. I looked all around and could not find any note fallen on the floor. With disappointment, I came back to the ground floor. Urvashi had paid the bill and was waiting for me outside McDonald's. Handing me the coke float, with hope she asked 'Did you get the money' I said 'noooo' she scolded 'How can you be so careless, Babu? Why did you keep the money in your pocket? You must have brought your wallet'. I said "It's OK... I usually forget my money in my pocket. And many times I have lost money. It's fine don't worry'. She said 'No it's not ok... If we had used that money for some other reasons, I wouldn't had any complaints." I could really sense how much care and concern she had for me.

I asked her to calm down. We stepped outside the exit and sat on a bench at McDonald's with Mr. McDonald sitting in between us. She sipped all the coke and ice cream and I took a little longer. I was purposely taking a long time so that I could get some more time to spend with her. She complained 'You are so slow in having float'. I smiled and continued to sip slowly.
Urvashi I said 'looked up On the other side of the road ' There was a big tower.
She looked at the marvelous structure and said 'If you can manage to buy a flat in this building I am ready to marry you '. Her words seemed to be casual But she spoke what was in her heart. I replied ' yaa sure, let's go and asked for the rate of the flat'.
I looked at the building and made it my aim to fulfill her words. I had completed my Coke by now and decided to head towards the station.
We walked back slowly through the crowd at the station. She had to catch a train from platform no 2 and So I accompanied her. We were waiting for the train. There was an announcement saying the train towards CST was going to arrive on platform no 2.
She came towards me and said 'I want to hug you'. And in a fraction of a second, she was in my arms. It was the first time I had been so close to her.
I wished I could stop time at that very instance. There were butterflies in my stomach. Heartbeats increased 100 times faster than usual. Everything stopped for a second. Due to her short height, she made a perfect hug her head perfectly placed at my chest. I was hoping she must have heard my heart pumping her name with every beat. The train arrived and I had to let go of her from my arms. I was filled with mixed feelings, happy to have her in my arms and sad to let her go. We pulled back from the hug and she said 'Goodbye, miss you, hope to see you soon' and hopped on the train. The train took a move and I waved her 'goodbye... Missing you already. See you soon. Don't hang at the door. Text me as soon as you reach home. Cyaa' I kept waving until I was able to see her. The train left the platform and I took the flyover bridge to platform no 1 to catch my train.

The train arrived and I was filled with thoughts and lots of joy, my cheeks had already started painting. I could not stop smiling. But suddenly I came out of my thoughts and I felt like I was missing something. Was it Urvashi No then what was I missing? I reached Mulund station. Hopped off the train and called Urvashi. She received the call in a calm voice I asked 'Did you reach home'. She said 'Naa. Just reached Ghatkopar station'. I asked 'Aren't we missing something'. She replied 'No, I don't think so. I had a good time. I enjoyed a lot being with you. It was fun. Would love to meet you soon.
To that, I said ' yaa we should meet soon, madam'. She said 'yaa sure'. I again asked her so she would get what we missed ' I think we met for a reason today, don't you think?' With her confused tone, she asked 'What reason? I don't understand anything you are saying, Babu. Please say it clearly' I chuckled and said 'Madam, yeep came to return my book.. I had lent you. With her pissed-off voice, she said '...shit.....' I replied 'its totally cool. Keep the book with you. I don't require it' she said 'will surely hand your books back safely to you. Don't worry. I said 'It's ok. No problem'.
I ended the call and made my way back home.

On my way back home I had many things going on in my mind coz within a few hours I had it all. How she was eager to meet me, how she flirted with me, her care for me, and last but not the least and my favorite how she asked me for a hug. That moment when she wrapped her hands around me I just can't get that feeling out of my mind. It replayed in my mind like 1000 times and every time I blushed. Now when she was not even with me she managed to blush me. It was my best day this day won't be erased from my mind ever.