Chapter 23

Morning when I woke up, I was excited coz I was planning to surprise her. I got a feeling that I was missing something and realisation strike my mind. I picked my mobile and turned on my net and there was her snap but I wasn't surprise to see coz it was similar to the one before. Her sweet snap with beautiful smiling face, but smile looked little faded. I din't ask her the reason, though I was desperate to know but I hold my self back. To get rid of I kept my self busy in my daily work. Since Urvashi had gone to her office I know she will be fine at work and I don't wanted to disturb her.

Idea to make myself busy was of no use coz at the end I was lost in her thoughts. Do hell with my mind man! Its fully filled with her thoughts. During afternoon after lunch, I decided to complete my left over work. As always I was unable to concentrate on my work. So finally I pushed my work other side and started planning for her surprise. What kind of surprise she would love? Should I go for romantic or just simple? If I plan romantic will it get cheesy? Will it be like movie ones? Hell! What a complicated thing to plan a surprise. I didn't have any idea what to do? So I decided to ask my friend Sneha dough she always comes out with good ideas. Sneha gave me many ideas. Some were too beyond romantic and some were to cheesy, some were to simple and some were out of the box, I din't like any of them.

Good now I don't have any good idea to surprise her. My mind stopped working. I closed my eyes and her face lites up in from of my eyes and instantly all my stress drained out of my mind and my lips took curve, I was smiling. I opened my eyes and came up with simple idea, a rose will do and it won't overboard. Now which rose to take? Red-Yellow-White which rose? I started thinking for rose colour meaning Red for love and beauty, Yellow for friendship and promises then White for purity and innocence, I so wanted give her Red Rose but I can't just jump on it I wanted to make her same for me and then without any second thoughts I will give her that, Yellow was of no use now coz we are friends already and White I laughted non of us is innocent. All the colour were rejected now I was again running out of it. I recalled something, Pink Rose is for affection and some where I want her to know that my affection will turn into deep love for her. Wow! I patted my back feeling proud for the idea and it was fix now. Just hope she likes it and this will definitely change her mood and may her feeling come jumping out. I am thinking out of box but man can expect!

I stood up from my place and started getting ready for my princess. At 18 hours I decided to leave if I don't want to be late, I made my way to Mulund station and on my way, I just grabbed a Pink Rose and my devil mind popped out and I choose the Rose which was close to Red, as during my usual meeting I got chocolate for Urvashi. Then like obedient guy I paid for my ticket and boarded a train.

Almost 20mins of train travel, I reached my destination, I took the stairs and was waiting at the same place where I had met Urvashi last time, when I and my sis Dhruvi had came to play garba with Urvashi.
Its was 19 hours now, Urvashi have probably left from her office. Ok wrong decision to come this early at first I was calm. I impatiently taped my leg for almost 10 mins, and I lost it ended up calling her. I was not so hesitant coz it was our regular time to talk. She received call and before ahe can say hii I asked her 'Princess where r u?' She replies 'Just stepped in metro' I again asked 'how much time will it take you to reach Ghatkopar' she told '10-15 mins. But why are you asking me all this that to all of a sudden?' I thought if I tell her anything than it will ruin my entire plan. So I just replies 'nothing much. I will call you in some time. Probably 10-15 mins' And hanged up. My nerves started picking up. My mind started playing tricks. What will I say for this kind of meeting? what will she think of me? Will she love my surprise? Many things started going in my head and I made myself more nervous.
I finally decided to make a call to my Saver Sneha. I told her that I am here and I am nervous. She helped me calm down a bit. I got bit boosted up from our small chat and on a calm not we said goodbye and hung up.

Talking to Sneha was time killing, I checked my watch and almost time for Urvashi to arrive. I again called Urvashi and asked 'where have you reached?' She replied " just stepped on the platform. Will u please tell me what are you up to? Why are you asking me such kind of questions today' I said 'keep walking and you will get all your answers' She started shouting 'see I am very tired today. Please don't make me run here and there' I hung up. Game was on I decide to hide, so that she won't be able to see me on her way out. She made her way through the exit, I saw her walking out of the exit. Me being naughty started following her and than I again decided to ring her 'What is this? What are you doing? Why aren't you talking to me properly? And why are you hanging up the call?' I started laughing and said 'just turn around' she turned. Even thought it was a crowded place, she got a clear sight of me, all because of my height. The smile which played on her lips was out of the world, it was back the charm, her smile touched her eyes and eyes glow. I can surprise her every day if I get to see such adorable smile on her face. I can almost feel my cheeks getting red coz I was blushing. What she dose to me? Why is this so different? Do she also get this feeling?

Back with one more update. It's a short chapter but hope you will like it.