Chapter 17

Days started to fly of distance started to affect me. No more chatting no more phone call nothing like before. I made my self busy with preparations as Ganesh Utsav was heading 2 weeks later. And as usual we all were busy in our preparations. To my surprise Pinky didi had gifted me a new Moto G3 phone. I was so amazed by that first thing came in my mind was now I could use WhatsApp on my phone. On reading my WhatsApp status about my new phone Urvashi congratulated me for the new phone. She also told me that, her fiance had also gifted her new phone. I asked 'which phone?' she replied 'samsung galaxy' To this I started laughing. I remember few months back, she had asked me to suggest a good phone for her and my opinion was not to buy a Samsung phone. She started telling me 'Ronil was going to gift me an IPhone 6. But I told him not to buy such an expensive phone for me' I said 'Your Samsung phone has fewer features than mine. And the cost of the phone is also more. If he is an M.B.A, he must have known this.' She got little annoyed to my words, but tried to ignore me. I liked it and kept annoying her. 'What a dumb fellow you have selected as your life partner. He invested more money and got a less featured phone than mine.' My words were irritating her. She got angry too. I kept her annoying every time when she praised her fiancé. Chatting with her now became less. Distance kept on increasing. One month had almost flew we did not had a good conversation as we use to have before.

One day I was busy in preparation for the ganesh Utsav and my phone buzzed I looked at it was text from Urvashi she told me ' I have been diagnosed with Dengue Fever.' I got little disturbed. Is she serious I just cant swallow what did she told me. My anger for her just started melting. No matter what she had done to me, it was time she needed my care. She needed love and affection. I kept all the past things aside and started taking care for her. From the very next day, I kept reminding her to take medicines on time. I started giving her remedies so that she can recover her health properly. I again started caring for her. Love is not always being together forever, sometimes, it's staying away and keep caring. It doesn't matter what I was doing for her all I wanted her to be happy she deserved all the happiness.

Long await was ended now it was ganesh chaturthi, ganpati bappa had arrived home. I asked Urvashi to come home for darshan. She said "if you come to pick me on bike and after that you will drop me back home, than only i would come." I agreed to all her conditions. Than she declined because she was still weak and had fever. And I also didn't forced her as I understood her situation. And wanted she should recover fast.

Daily during the ganesh aarti I kept praying for her health and her happiness. I always wanted to see her smiling and happy. Her smile was the only thing that matters to me the most. I never wanted to see her in pain. She was like oxygen to my life OK I know its to much but ya she has became an part of my life.

Ten days of Ganesh Utsav flew away so fast and it was the last day. Time to say good bye to ganpati bappa. It's a belief that, if we tell our wish in ganpati bappa's ears, he fulfills it. Ya its childish and even superstitious but I have experienced this. I too made a wish and I have faith that it will come true. Come on some time behaving like kid is good thing I said to myself.

It took more than 3 weeks for her to recover from dengue. I still kept caring for her. Now it had became my habit. I kept all the updates about her. Did she had medicines on time? Did she had lunch and dinner? What she ate? Did she had regular blood test? All these were regular questions Urvashi had to answer. Some were in my mind I knew that she was no more mine and I have to take back before I get close again to her.

After her complete recovery from illness, I decide to divert my mind away from Urvashi and maintain a safe distance from her as she would be marrying Ronil soon. And I did not want to interfere in her life nor I wanted to hear about that idiot M.B.A. So I kept hanging out with Vidhi. Vidhi is interesting and a very important person in my life. She kept me entertaining always she always managed to keep smile on my face.