Chapter 30

PRESENT DAY.......

Its marine drive, the sun has already dived into the sea. But the waves are still going on trashing with the stones at the shore. I am Sneha sitting besides my best friend Babu enjoying the weather as he speaks of his journey with a cute girl name Urvashi. After narrating his entire story, Babu looked at me and said 'its been almost 2 weeks and Urvashi has not spoken to me nor answered my call. I still don't understand what happened to her? Why is she doing all this with me?' His eyes were asking me for an answer.

After hearing his entire love ride, I said 'look Babu, I don't think she is doing anything wrong. I think she is doing all this just to protect you from getting hurt again. She knows about your past and may be she don't want to show you false dreams. May be she also loves you as the way you do or might be more than that, but she may also have a fear that she might hurt you. In love first thing is not to hurt the other person no matter how much broken one is from inside. You may not know what she might be going through all these days. You are thinking that she is hurting you by not talking to you, but can't you see, she is hurting herself more not talking to you ignoring you knowing that she is hurting you. Whatever you told my I can clearly say one thing that she is very much attached to you, that she can't let go a day without talking to you. Its must be very difficult for her to avoid talking to you. Its a hard time for both of you I can say.
But you should also understand her. She needs you more. I know its difficult for you, but have patience first settle down, set your career with a nice job. This may help her to take a decision to settle her future with you. Take good care of your princess. She might be a little confused from inside but I can surely say she has a pure heart. I can't hardly wait to see her'.

Babu smiled and said 'she is very beautiful that my words can't even express and she is sweet too, cares for everyone except for herself. Very selfless girl with a good sense of knowledge and values. But some times she becomes more complex, complicated and hard to understand and very much difficult to handle. The best thing about my princess is she has a awesome smile which I love to see all the time on her face. When ever she takes off her specs, her eyes shine like twinkling stars. And her cute tiny little nose looks like a strawberry on a vanilla ice cream.'

Finally I saw a small smile playing on Babu's face. I think I convinced him not to take things in negative way. 'Don't think of future, what's written is going to happen no matter what you do coz fate is what we can't predict. Thinking about the future will only make your depressed and anxious.
If God has brought you both together, than there will be a reason behind it. God has planned your future with her, than no one will separate you both. So stay calm and relax. I will pray for you both. Would love to see you both happy forever and ever.'

The day ended. We took our way towards CST station. Our entrance exam for post graduation had ended today. And I had a train to catch for Nagpur my home town tomorrow.