Exams

Days passed.....
It was Navratri again and I was so excited to see her again.

I texted her 'When are you coming to Kalidas for Garbba?'

She replied 'I won't be able to come this year my semester is near and I need to study for an exam'.

She sounded sad. Even I got sad this was the only chance when I would be able to see her again but it was ruined coz of her exam. And it was fair enough coz the exam was equally important. Navratri ended. But I have some plans to celebrate coz it has been almost a year since we met and it was ruined.

The time came when her exam ended. And it was her vacation. My preparation leave started for my semester. The whole day I used to spend at the library for study. More importantly, I used WhatsApp on my PC. And until I get home I won't be able to text her. So she used to wait for the day when I got back home. Then open WhatsApp and text her. As she used to get bored during her holidays. When I used to go online she told me about all of her stuff. Even though we mate twice our bond turned to get strong with time. And I used to enjoy listening to her. Even though we charted her adorns grapes my attention to her.

During my PL my school friends decided to hang out and go for a movie. I was not in the mood to go but everyone insisted on me a lot so I agreed.