Teasing

Now time came when the teasing started. By this named Jiggi came and Amy started teasing Urvashi 'Look your handsome hunk is her' with a wink. The teasing game is best which keeps a group intact but today I came to know how bad it feels when you are that girl and she has been teased by some other guy. But it was just for fun. Once while chatting she mentioned that their group members tease them as a couple. And she also told me that she used to steal the chocolate from Jiggi's bag. On a regular day, she went to check his bag and didn't get the chocolate. But while we all were chatting he split the chocolate with another girl then Urvashi. She rolled his eyes at him and due to that action on Jiggi, she got disappointed. When I saw her disappointed an evil smile automatically came on my lips and I unveiled the chocolate from my pocket and gave her. She was so happy when I handed her the chocolate and she suddenly started teasing her friend with the chocolate in her hand. Someone has said everyone has a small kid inside but I didn't really believe it. But today I saw it and now will never question any sayings. I was pulled out of my thoughts when all her friends decided to leave for home and we walked to the college gate but this time no hands intertwined. While walking she said 'someone forged to complement me' my tongue came out saying how can I forget but it's not my fault firstly in the morning when I saw her I was lost in her eyes and the second time she intertwined her hand with mine and my heart skipped a beat and third time Amy made me blush. While walking Amy was talking with Jiggi and later he joined his other friends. Amy suddenly shouted and pointed towards Jiggi and said 'Dude be aware you do need to work hard, you got a competition' with a wink. I turned to look at Urvashi and to my surprise, she was already looking at me.

We reached the college gate and as they got a chance to tease me and Urvashi they didn't let that go and started teasing but indirectly. I let that teasing work go coz I was enjoying it and I asked Urvashi for her phone. And she handed her phone with no questions. I made myself busy looking at her snaps to get rid of teasing business. Then her friends dug some snacks off and we left for home. On the way home Urvashi asked me 'Did you get bored?' I said 'no' and we partner our way home.

Halfway home I heard my phone ring and looked for who was calling and it was Urvashi. I received the call and she said ' thanks for coming and it was the best day ever' I blushed and said 'Hope to see you soon ' she said 'Bye take care, see you soon and meet you soon' and the day ended as one of my memorable days.

That night I was on my bed and all those memories of the day were moving in my head like a movie with a pink layer of blush on my cheeks. A few days passed chatting with her and time was heading to Christmas when made me realize that the college trip was near and I hadn't told Urvashi about it. Then I told her about the college trip. Then I got busy with the preparation for the trip.