Chapter 22

I am so sorry guys for the delay... But here it is new chapter...

New day new start. My day had a kick started coz its was my aunt's birthday, so my aunt and my cousins Yash and shweta decided to celebrate at my place. We made a bucketlist and as per that my mom and my aunt headed to market to get the required stuff. As they left me and shweta decided to click some snap to kill the time. Trust me it was fun clicking snaps with all shitty faces. I have a bad habit of updating my pictures on social sites. So as usual I uploaded one of those snap as my DP. Urvashi was online at that moment and she saw my DP and I don't know why she got angry. She started firing questions to me like Why did I uploaded a pic with a girl? Who the hell is that girl? Why is standing so close to me? What is she doing at your home? I was surprised and shocked as well with her reaction. Why was she so annoyed? It's just a snap. Now I have to clarify her misunderstanding and it took me half an hour to convince her that the girl in my Dp is my cousin sister. Jealousy was clearly reflecting in her text. This was something new to me coz she din't show me this side of her early and I was enjoying it. Right now if she was standing in front of me I would have hugged her tightly then tug her cute cheeks in my hand and stair straight in her eyes saying 'Princess, don't worry. No one will replace you in my life' reassuring by kissed her forehead. Sadness covered my face when I realise she is not here. Daydreaming it is called I said to myself God what is she doing to me. Where is all going? She getting angry or I can say possessive. Smile played on my lips and by cheeks heat up. She always surprise me every new day and I get to know her good then better and best.

For the next few days, as per decided she kept sending me her cute snaps. My day use to start looking at her snap and rest day followed by missing her and evening use to be rewarded by chatting, bit of romance and lots of fun. I even started imagining her as if she is staying with me at my place, making all sorts of faces while moving around the house doing daily chores. Damn! What is all this happening to me? Am I normal or am I getting psycho? What is she doing to me? Whatever it doesn't matters to me, talking to Urvashi was the best thing of the day she always means alot she makes me feel happy-sad, she sometimes get jealous-possesive all in all she talking to her is like adventure. Everyday while talking, I use to think what new I will get to know, which new feeling of her will be reviled now. We had so many topics to talk it can be anything and everything about us, good-bad, happy-sad, never ending flirting is like a cherry on a cake.  Everything was going perfectly well like I wanted, some times she use to make me jealous or somes round the way but at the end of the day we use to fill lots of love around and happiness.

Like everyday I was awake and turned on me net and to my surprise I didn't received her snap which was like morning love poison. No snap, no good morning message I felt little worried. Many questions played in my mind like what's wrong? Is she OK? Is she in trouble? How am I going to know what's wrong? My worries followed until  evening I called her and asked 'what had happened?' She said 'nothing' But her sound seemed to be low, I again asked her 'whats the matter princess?' She said 'Nothing baby. March month is coming near. Work load has just increased' no more questions and I hung up saying Goodbyes. I understand she was quite tired, she used to wake up early in the morning, than she has to help her mother in her daily work, after that she has to hurry up and rush for the office. Again at evening, after a long day at work she have to travel back home that to tiring train journey and than help her mother. Still she never complain about it. She also kept her mood happy and cared about me a lot. I wanted to give her lot of happiness and want her go be happy always.

Next morning, I received her snap. Something was missing, her charm and smile was fading. I can't see her like this, I need to do something to get her charm back on her face and want to see her cheerful smile playing on her face that makes her eyes glow. Finally, I decided to do something special for her I came up with a plan for next day. When she gets back home in the evening, I will give her a surprise visit and I will get to see her. Wow! Just a thought of her cause butterflies in my stomach, I smiled sheepishly.

I am sorry to inform you that we are nearing to end of this book very soon may be two-three chapters and that's it.
But I will be up with new book and  a new story.
Until then keep reading and your suggestions are always welcome, feel free to share them.
Vote and comment guys...
Love you all guys....