Chapter 24

From a distance I saw her smiling and blushing. Wow! She is back to her old version, her smile touching her eyes and which make her eyes glow. I was so lost in drinking her that I lost the track and what next I saw it send shiver down my spine. She started running towards me, for a moment I thought she is happily coming towards me to hug, but when my eyes trail to her arm it was raised and I snapped out of my fantasy and I got the cue that she is gonna hit me. My mind ordered me and I started running just to save my life. Next few moments, we both were running around the place. I felt like I am back to my school days I was feeling so free and carefree. I wait to make my breath to calm, I turned and peek to see Urvashi. She had stopped way before. She had placed her hands on her knees and was trying to catch her breath, look what you did to her I snap at myself. A thought run in my mind, she is already tired and I must not make her run. I give up looking at her and said to myself better I will face her slaps. So I walked towards her and asked 'Are you OK. Sweetheart?' Instantly she said 'Ya, I am totally fine.' She didn't say anything instead she raised both of her arms and placed around me for sweet little hug, her face is resting perfectly on my chest and I came feel she can hear my racing heartbeat and I came to know why world called it a perfect hug.

Last meeting moments came back rushing to my mind and it has been almost 6 months, she hadn't hugged me. The last time was at magnet mall. After that our relationship has gone through many ups and downs. Truely saying this was like best I can think after what we have gone. I wanted this moment to hold on forever I can be like this with her for rest of my life.

We pulled back to ourselves, she was looking at me and I was looking in her eyes. Those big eyes were bore into mine as they were when I had seen her for the first time at her college which had made me forget everything.

She decided to break the silence and asked 'how come you are here today?' I replied 'I felt that your smile has faded a bit. So I just wanted to bring the lost smile back on your face'.

Than slowly reviled the rose I was hiding. She saw the pink rose and her face turned red, she was blushing. The smile on her face did not have any bounds, her eyes glow even more then before. I thought that her cheeks must have started paining coz smile never fade and she was unable to control it. She was constantly looking between rose and me, she was looking so adorable like that i can look her like this forever but I can't be selfish and handed her the rose. By the time she has turned like tomato, she was looking damn cute, somehow she manage to asked me 'is this a proposal?' I wanted to say yes but it was not right time for it and not even the place to propose her, I snap out of my thoughts and replied 'no laddu, its not a proposal. For a princess like you, proposal should be out standing' She blushed even more, but this time it's from embracement.

I step back and looked at her she was just making it difficult for me, but the smile which was missing from past few days had been came back with full swing. Than she started her daily gossiping, sharing everything that came to her mind and i felt like she is opening her heart in front of me it followed with ranting about her friends, about her colleagues at her work, etc. Its my best time, when she keeps talking and I love listening to her quietly. I drink all her hand movements, her eyes, her lips moving with every word she spoke. Next few minutes she kept talking while she was not giving rest to her feet. She was continuously moving like a bee dancing around a flower. I mean she was so much to talk and I on other hand was just looking at her like one of her lover.

What came into her mind I don't know, she removed her phone from her pocket and there she goes I know she wanted to keep an eye on time. To distract her I comment 'bakwas phone' just to annoy her and I just I love to annoy her. Coz whenever I annoy her she gets a bit angry and she looks more beautiful than usual. Her cheeks turns more red, this time with anger her eyes become big than usual. Whenever she is annoyed she stops talking to me and that's the best time I get more chance to know her how much I love and care for her, I was again being selfish. I burst out laughter, looking at her annoyed face I can't control my laugh. Urvashi got more annoyed and said 'your phone is worst than mine' to annoy her more I removed my phone from my pocket and said 'this is the best phone. You can't judge reviews of an electronics engineer about any electronic product.' In her annoyed tone she said 'huhhhhh' And snatched phone from my hand. It took few moments for me to get what happened.

My mobile was in her hands i stepped close to her and over her head I saw she had opened my Gallery and started navigating through all the images and videos. She came across a video clip of my niece dancing on song. Urvashi loves my niece as much as she loves Dhruvi. After the video ended she again continued scrolling around the gallery. I wondered what was she looking for? She stopped on a folder named as "Princess." She opened and folder 70-80 pics of her in my phone. Shit! What now? I asked myself what will this lead to? How can I be so stupid? 'why have you collected all my pics in your phone?' She asked me in curious tone, I looked directly in her eyes. Curiosity was dancing in her eyes I took a deep breath and calmed myself and replied 'when we will have our own house, that time we will have a big collage wallpaper of all your pictures I have collected since the day I met you. In our room.' On hearing this, her annoyed faced melted like ice and she started blushing again. And every time her face blush more then before. She did not say a word, just kept blushing for next few minutes and we both kept flirting with each other.

It was almost one and half hour, I and Utvashi were talking. It felt like we did not wanted to go home. I wanted this conversation to never end and go on for how long we can be here.

But luck is not on my side, our talks were interrupted by phone ringtone. She pulled her mobile out and displaying Urvashi's mom name, mothers are mothers I whispered under my breath, she must be worried about her daughter. Urvashi answered the call and than we decided to say goodbye and part our ways. She came closer to me and raised her arms, I pulled her in my arms. It was about few minutes, I did not allow her to go from my arms and she did not complain. She kept quite, happily resting on my chest with a blushing face. Its the best feeling I ever had. There is no explanation for my feeling at this moment. I finally pulled back from hug and looked at her face, it was full of happiness. Her face felt like a mirror which clearly reflected the genuine feeling her hear felt.

Finally she took her steps away from me and said bye, turned and started walking. I was still standing at the same place with a hope in mind that she would surely turn and look back at me.

What do you think guys she will turn back or not?
Do comment and let me know....

Sorry, I know I am taking lot of hell time to updates but I guess this chapter worth waiting.

I hope you all keep supporting me and reading my work. It means alot to me.

Thank you guys

Love you all....