Chapter 25

I took few steps back, to see her walking away from me. I am still standing here coz something in my mind told me that she will look back once before she is out of my sight. It actually happened, I saw her stop my heartbeats raced again and when she turned our eyes locked with eachothers and I almost felt that my heart will explode anytime. I smile at her and she returned my smile and started walking on her way. Is it that important for her to turn before I walk back?

With that question, I started walking towards foot bride so I can get back home. Shit! I forgot to give her the gift I had brought from Sarangpur. How can she affect me so badly that I almost loose track for what reason I came here and that's the gift.. I shake my head to get out of my thoughts and pulled my phone, shuffled through the contacts and called her. Two rings and she received my call, without any hello or Hi I said 'Please come back', 'Now what happened? It not been a minute that we parted our ways' she sounded curious. I smiled at her Curiosity and said 'It slipped from my mind to handover your gift' I can feel that she was smiling even if I can't see her 'OK.... Wait... I am coming'

I walked back to the same place where few minutes back we were, I recalled all the fun that we had from she running behind me to she walking back and halting her steps just to see I am watching her or not and that satisfied smile on her face before she walked back. Few minutes passed, I turned my head up and there I saw her coming towards me with a curious facial expression. She stopped right in front of me and said 'now tell me the surprise' Curiosity reflected in her voice. With no waste of time I slipped my hand to my pocket and removed a keychain of Ganpati bappa which I brought for her. When I handed her, she just loved it 'its just awesome. I will always keep this with me, all the time' I gave her small smile. She again raised her hands and pulled me into her arms for hug and she hold me tight as if there is no tomorrow. It was funny when she tried to reach till my shoulder so she can rest her face on my shoulder, I would have pulled her up but I don't wanted to overboard. Then she break the hug and said 'you are soo tall. I can't even hug you properly' I laugh at her and said 'a perfect couple hug is one in which girl is short then guy, so her face rest on guys chest. That's when girl can get to hear guys heartbeats which will make her realise how much the guy is affected when she is with that guy. And let me tell you one perfect example of that, its U and I' She takes few seconds to register my words and when she gets it, she smiles which glows her face and eyes. So badly I wanted to be with her for more but I can't and said 'now its getting late. Your mom will be worried. And so will be my mom, lets move back home' She too agree with me and we both turned around and started walking in opposite directions. How long we both have to walk in opposite directions I don't know but one day our ways will be same I made that promise to myself and kept walking.

I decided not to look back, coz if I turn and look her walking away, it will become difficult on my part to walk away. I wish I can take her to my home forever. She is really sweet and she carries really very pure beautiful heart. Her smiling face makes me forget my anger, her voice is so melodious just like a nightingale bird. When ever I look in her eyes, I get a feeling that I am disconnected from this world as if she pulls me into her sweet world where it's just both of us and rest of the world doesn't exist for us. It's totally like dream and it has to come true one day.

I reached the railway platform from where I had to board a train. The train arrived and I got into the train. After I got in train, I started recalling about everything that had happened today. How at morning I was confused, should I go or not for this surprise meet. As afternoon came I was excited to see her. And now during evening, while waiting for her, I was so nervous to face her now after meeting her, my heart was not allowing me to walk away from her. I hated when we both have to walk in opposite directions.

My phone rings in my pocket and my dream was broke I pulled my phone from my pocket and it was Urvashi, my Princess. Firstly I smiled like dumb and then I received the call. She din't let me greet her, her melodious voice blast in my ears 'thank you. It was the best day ever of my life. From last few days I was feeling low. But today you came and made my day' I smile at her geniun feelings. My aim for this surprise visit was completed. I took a deep breath I said to myself "finally mission accomplished." Urvashi was still on phone, I just zoned out but she continued 'reach home safely. And text me as soon as you reach. And i miss you.. See you soon.' Then we said our goodbyes and hung up.

Since when I was so committed to her? What has she done to me? I can see how I have changed now. Until I meet I was confused what I have to do and what not and now I feel so confident, so free, so calm and this version of me is better.

By that time reached Mulund station. I walked towards my home happily with my mind full of memories. At home, I message her that I had reached home, had my dinner and went to my bed as I was tired.
I was lying on my bed and every single act came flashing in front of my eyes like I was reliving those moments again. Which eventually took me to my dreamland.

New Chapter with new cover...

Hope you all like it....

Thanks for reading.....

Love you all.....xoxoxo