Chapter 31

Next day....

The train to Nagpur had arrived at Kalyan station. Baba came to see off me. My relatives had boarded my luggage in the train. I saw Babu still holding a fake smile on his face while waving me good bye.The train whistled and the guard showed the green flag. I waved bye to my best friend and my family with a promis that I will be back soon and slowly slowly train took its speed. I extended my hand out of the window so I can shake hand with Babu to assure him that I will come soon, he got my action and grabbed my hand. With that hand shake he unknowingly slipped paper chit in my hand I care full took back hand inside the train. Train took its speed they were getting out of my sight.

I adjusted my self on seat and slowly opened the paper Babu gave me, there was something written
"Uss dil se pyar karo,
Jo tumhe dard de.....
Par uss dil ko dard mat do
Jo tumse pyar kare....
Kyuki ...
duniya k liye tum ek ho...
Par kisi ek k liye....
tum puri duniya hoo...."

I was alone now only thing running in my mind is Babu and his confession. There are hardly few guys who love the way Babu does. Having patience and waiting for a girl's love is a sign of true love. And so on my way back home I Sneha has decided to write this story. Want to tell the whole world know about a true love story and that there are still few guys who makes there a girl there real life princess.

But this is still not the end as the story does not have a happy ending. There is dialogue
'Like movies there should also be happy ending in real life too...
if not then it's not the end....
movies is about to begin with new chapter....'

Only thing I want in my life is a partner like Babu who will always love me and will be by my side no matter what I do to him and how I behave. By the end when ever I turn around he will be still standing there with his arms open for me, so that I can run towards him and hop into his safe embrace. 'I am always yours, just you need to do is turn around' whisper in my ears.

Some small changes....
Do read.....

This is it guys finally ended with U&I.

Hope you all like this and do vote, commend.....

Thanks for sticking with my book.

Love you all.....