Chapter 5

IVAN POV

"How the rogues issue goes?" The manly voice sound from other side.

"So far it's still in my control. They just invaded around the border." I explain it.

"Sorry for not give you any aid. My pack also in disorder." The man sighs disappointed.

"It okay, bro. It's not serious..." I comfort him.

"So, have you meet your own mate? I heard something pretty scandal spread across my pack member and neighboring packs." He chuckles in the end.

"Not any luck yet..." I swallow a bitterness down my throat. "What news? My life still goes on basis daily tracks?" I fake innocence. I can hear small laughter filling the phone line.

"Ivan, you can fake an innocent but I know what the real you outside and inside. Finally, someone could tie your womanizer side in deeper hell."

"Kai, you're impossible. Kayla is a nice girl and we are serious for each other."

"Good luck, Ivan. Just piece an advice... please considers it thoroughly. Love by anyone else can't replace our true mate's love. You still have an opportunity to reverse your decision." Kai said solemnly.

"What the fuck!" I cut off the line with anger. What the hell he know about the miserable life lead by mateless werewolf. He was lucky enough to be granted with a gorgeous female mate. I go off to the meeting room, to discuss the recent issue.

The meeting takes a lot of time than what I had expected. The pack member also told me some windless rumor. A rumor about Kai goes feral a couple of year ago. The caused was unknown to anybody.

It's a shock rumor because Kai was perfect an alpha. On the other hand, this may a propaganda create by some jealous party. As a fellow alpha, I knew someone with Kai caliber surely would invite more an enemy than a friend.

"Have anything else to report for?" I eye every pack member, I may laid back an Alpha but I have tentatively side of caring every pack from pups to oldest members as my own family.

"No Alpha." I end the party after nobody has anything else to speak.

When I open my house door, a sweet pie hit my nose. My stomach makes a noisy sound. I go to the kitchen only to be greeted by a sweet warm hug.

"How your meeting goes? Is everything, okay?" Kayla asks.

"Everything was fine minus some rogues attack issue." I hug her back.

"Don't get horny all of a sudden. It's dangerous with this hot pot." Kayla warns me.

"I just want a warm hug. What are you doing now?" I sneak peak the pot she busily attends it.

"It beef stew... it'll done in a mere ten minutes. Want tastes it?" She offer me.

"I rather taste your..." I suck her bare neck.

She slows the fire and turns herself to face me, a daring smile plaster on her sexy lips. A smile that successful caught my womanizer a few years ago. She put her hand around my shoulder. I land my lips on her. I used my wet tongue to apart her pink lips, and shove my tongue inside her mouth. A moan escape from her lips.

"Ahem... Ahem... please proceed inside your room, Mr. Alpha." We part immediately. Kayla face was red when my parents catch us.

"As if it never happens to you. I'm the best proof of your pervert deed my lovely parents. Mum barely sixteen when she delivered me." I retort them.

Unseen hand smacks my head. My mum really a sneaky werewolf, she has the ability to sneak behind people without notice.

"You're unlucky girl, Kayla, for choosing my brat to be your future husband." My mum mimics an opera soap line.