Chapter 42

Rylan POV

Hell! I feel like everything happens too fast for my liking. Here, I was dressing in groom attire for second times, checking my appearance to avoid any weird look. I sighed when fix the bow tie that becomes stubborn. Hell, the nervousness was worsening than my first time. Looking at the mirror reflection, I can finally stay down when the tie finally surrender.

Alfred forgives me for moving too fast.

No, you are making a right choice, love. I feel less guilty now and I proud of you.

I turn around as if I hear Alfred answered me. Gosh, what my ear tries to play with me now. But, it is not mistaken that was his voice. Maybe I am too tired that I begin hallucinating. Tiring with the sudden marriage preparation after meet Ivan's cousin. Ivan carefully asked my opinion to speed up the mating included marry me. Moreover, the idea doesn't make me puke like I was thinking before.

My answered have created a big smile on his face that actually soothes my heart. He just a child that finally gotten a golden prize. I don't know that my acknowledgment brings so much happiness. My heart was fluttering like no end to his reaction. This is the definition of subjective word of love. It felt so different from what I felt with Alfred. Forgive me for this last time Alfred, but I just can't stop this overflowing love for Ivan anymore.

A knob on the door snapped me to reality. "Coming." I said softly where I know with their heighten hearing can hear it.

"Sorry, son, but Terrance can't be your best man today. But, don't worry, we have found some suitable best man for you." Come my father-in-law voice. I turn around and to my shocked seeing the man, I was longing so much during those years.

"Ree? How? Where you have been disappearing?" I run into his embrace, ignoring the weird look my father-in-law to be giving me.

"Shh, don't let me look bad in other eyes, for making the groom crying on his happiest day." I playfully hit his chest as he wipes the rolling tears on my cheeks. I feel double happiness today.

"Where are you around those years?" I asked him.

"First, I am sorry for leaving you out of the blue. It was just my condition not permitted me to get close to you and I need to stop from running away. Other than that, I was okay minus one bastard." He was giving an annoyed look. I wonder who the person that have successful ruffled the calm Reese.

"Tell me later." I demand him.

"Okay, later." He neat my tie and coat. "You look stunning in these clothes. Look like you wished to have a perfect family come true. Congratulation little brother." His eyes were glassy before he blinks them away.

"How you were invited to my wedding? No, how do you know I will get marry today?" I supposed to ask this question first.

"There was this stupid wolf that registers a human as his kind. He need gathered all head of supernatural shit. Out of curiosity, I checked who he victim was. Honestly, my cell brain almost stops from working when I saw your name and picture there. Long story to short that I pressed that wolf and here I am front you." I wonder why he bore so much hate on them. This is the new for me.

"You mean Ralph?" I asked him for confirmation. Oh god, I never know that turning someone to their side was a pain in the ass. I owe Ralph for this matter.

"Yes, that bratty got me annoyed to a large extent. I wish to wring his cocky neck." I laughed upon hearing his nonsensical mumble.

"Sure his mate will hunt you after that. For me Ralph is kind and laidback person. He reminded me so much of you when I get close to him." I said the fact of the matter.