Chapter 18

Ivan POV

"Hey bro, thank you for attending today meeting. I'm apologizing for critic you the last time we met. How are your son and wife?" I know I had avoided to attend this an annual meeting, basically I felt so shame to face with Kai.

I'm relief when Kai back to himself. A strong powerful radiated from his body frame. Kai looks really different compare to when we were hanging out when his held a single title or the time he come to my wedding day. He smiles tell me how much happiness was blesses into his life. In silence, I still feel a strong jealous toward him.

"By the way, I'll introduce my mate and spouse to you later." Kai greets another alpha.

"Argh... You had forgotten too much big ass Alpha. I've met Trisha a few times already before your wedding day. Why need to re-introduce us again?" He led us into the meeting room.

"Secret Bro." He winks at me before step into the meeting room.

I walk inside and sit on my designated seat. We are waiting for the seat to be fills before start the meeting. I read a new three new packs name. They must be new founded pack and smallest. One thing that makes me weird is the vacant seat beside Kai chair. It's just state reserved. Our meeting rarely had guests from Wolf Council. I let my curious slip out because it all will answer in a few minutes later.

One by one, seat was taken after a few minutes, the one still vacant is beside Kai. Kai caught my eyes and smirk toward me as if he said be patience. He starts the meeting without waiting the last person.

Knock... knock... Knock...

The doorknob was being pulled after Kai said coming. It revealed the handsome young man maybe around our ages. The sincerely smile decorates his porcelain face. It is rare to spot the werewolf with porcelain skin because it should belong to another supernatural aka our nemesis, Vampire race.

"Sorry for my lateness." He bow slightly before proceeding to sit beside Kai. The most shock me when they perk each other lips. I can see Kai was shining with happiness. Some member was not shock by what they had witnessed.

"Did Will being naughty again?" Kai asks the mystery person.

"Yes... I should buy a shackle to strain his movement. I wonder whom genetic his inherit. And, Isabel I dunno what to say anymore." The new guy said with a smirk. Kai just smiles with the proud.

"Oh, Love, I need to introduce you to my close cousin. Ivan meets my beloved mate, Ralph. And, Love meets my cousin from my mum side, Ivan." Kai introduces us.

I feel confused because aren't his mate is Trisha or was he blessed with second mate? Second thing this pack was known as a homophobic pack, so why he was proud introducing his male mate. Lastly, the Kai I knew is straight like a pole. This must one of his old joke. But, if this is a joke he can't go to extend to kiss another man in public. Moreover, in front other alphas.

"We'll talk whatever question in your head after meeting is dismiss. Now concentrate on current issues. Please." Kai playful sentence sounds so strange compare to his past self. Whom the one who change himself so much?

"Okay, Mr. Alpha." I mock him back.

"Wait a second, why your mate joins our meeting too? Even if your partner is a man he doesn't have right to join our top secret meeting." Another alpha raises their question. The meeting start becomes noise. However, some of the alphas chuckle as if the question is so stupid.

"How, Love? Can I explain to them?" Kai asks his mate lovingly. His mate just shrugs his shoulder.

"Okay, my fellow alphas, as we know this meeting is top secret but my mate is actually a representative for his pack too. We decided not to conjoint our pack together." Kai nonchalant said.