Chapter 26

RYLAN POV

One week has passed since the day Alfred and that an arrogant alpha broke into the fight. Honestly, I really scared to watch a werewolf fight. The worse was when Allen witnesses the fight and developed a hate toward his own father. It is wrong for him to harbor such a negative feeling to his biological father.

The sensation of gotten punched by two men was painful like hell. It was not their fault because without thought I got in between them. Alfred repeatedly apologizes to me. However, there were another pain follow up the punched pain. I don't know what the cause, but the pain was ten times worse than it.

I feel like being stabbed by sharp tools, a torn limbs and an unspoken pain. The part to involve with the pain had a dark purplish marked. I hid it behind the punched incident. Gosh, this is so confusing.

Thankfully, the relationship between Alfred and me was unaffected by that incident. He understand and happy with my decision. On the hand, I couldn't brush off the guilty feeling and bad forebode feeling I feel right now. In addition, the last hurtful and guilty showed by Ivan somehow, the sighted broke my heart; almost make me wanted to comfort him.

The way his make an exit also not likely him at all. Damn it, why I can read his action. I felt his agony and regretted. Moreover, I felt he gave up for everything in his life. Or, it just my wild imagination. I hope I totally about this. Wasn't it better for us if he gives up? No, could not accept it. The tiny voice in my mind screamed.

I'm shocked after hearing the tiny voice. No, that not true. My love only for my husband, that was the true fact, I shake my head a few times, ignoring the crying tiny voice inside me. The tiny voice somehow manages to shake the cold ice in my heart.

"Babe... babe." My head snapped to Alfred.

"Hmm, What?" I said dumbfounded.

"Why you doze off?" He takes me into his hugs.

"Oh, sorry... I don't notice it." I said sheepishly.

"Hmm, Albert told me a good news." He said happily.

"What it is?" I asked.

"A few alphas around here were willing to help us. At last, my pack safety is guaranteed by now. He will go to Alpha summit this weekend to sign the collaboration treaty and then join the meeting." I can sense his happiness leaking out.

"Where the meeting set on?

"At Midnight Silent pack... by the way you need to accompany me to going to there too. Can you?"

"What do you mean, Love? I'm just a mere human." I want to reject it. It feels awkward to socialize with the whole wolf community.

"Babe, we need to resolve everything in one go. I feel like my life barely hanging on the brink of death." He winks at me.

"Explain to me clearly, love. Don't use any confusing word." I frowned.

"You know that your mate is cousin to Midnight Silent alpha right? I think I want to use this opportunity to clear everything with your mate. Truly, I never have any grudge with him because I may as well acted like him if I spot my mate chummy with someone else. So, please use this opportunity as a stage to properly make peace with him."

"Do you want me to go back to him? What do you think about me? A toy to passes around?" My blood suddenly was boiling up.

"No, it isn't like that, babe. I mean you need to clearly reject and tell him your decision without running away again. It's all for our benefits too, you, Allen, him and me. This may sound ridiculous, but babe tries to see it from the positive side. If you have properly discussed with him, we may can stop his madness, and he can move on too. And, you can reject him as much as you want, but you can't break the blood bond between him and Allen. You can't deny their unbreakable relation. What will Allen think when he knows later?" His word makes me shake in fear.