Chapter 11

IVAN POV

"Why and who you used the portion for? You never need it on Kayla. She willing to walk bare naked in front of your pack just for you." Rita sarcastic voice is resonance inside her home.

Rita is my childhood and part of my pack member. She is half werewolf and half witch. If you think the witch is completely gone then you're wrong. They're not completely ceased from the world just hiding themselves from the world. They just use the magic to help their daily routine not in evil ways.

"You're smart ass an Alpha and I trust in your judgement, Ivan. So, please stop from using it anymore. And, I believe you're not some cheater behind Kayla back." Rita continues when I still silent.

For once, I want to smack myself when Rita word sunk into my thick skull. Rita was not entirely wrong or right. It's me who had foolish all people around me. Serve them a naked liar and escape it without any guilty conscience. I'm a selfish bastard. I have dragged so many innocence hearts in my playtime.

"This is my last request, Rita. I need to straighten everything and clean my mess." I said flatly.

"Did you use all the portion I given to you to the same person or different people?" Rita frown when ask me.

"Why?" I choose to avoid her question.

"The potion is considered in S-class. It's also dangerous and can drive people sanity if you frequently use on the same person. It makes a blank spot in someone memory and jumble their real memories. I don't know why you need it or for what purpose. But stop before it's too late for you to reverse the effect later." Rita gives me a stern warn.

What will happen if what Rita became true? What if my mate becomes insane? Shit! I need to stop this madness soon. I knew what we have only physical an attraction. The attraction that was caused by the pull of mate bond. It's better if he never knows about it.

"And, congratulation because you'll be a father in a few more months." Rita smile brightly. My heart dwells in unknown feeling; sad or happy, I dunno.

"How do you do knows?" I said shocked. I mean I'll only announce the news by tomorrow pack gathering.

"A good news spread out faster than the wind. Moreover, when it involving a future alpha for famous pack. Beware with rogues Mister Alpha. Maybe that is why you got a lot of rogues issues lately." Rita taps the chair handle as she stares me.

"Might as well because Kayla's scent had changed drastically due to the pregnancy stuff and everyone knew we are an item and she is the future Luna for my pack." Pains of guilty pang my conscience. I had made the decision to replace the real Luna and place it with the fake one.

"I have an appointment an hour later. See you later, Rita." I am getting up from the sofa. She walked me out.

"I wonder who is another person you had an appointment during this late night. Surely, it's not Kayla, right?" I detect a glint of mischief in her dark brown eyes. I shrug off her question and wave a goodbye.

Nobody should know the truth. I'll bury it deep inside my dark heart. Cedric sneer and got rampage inside me because he know what I'm going to do. He wanted his real mate. I had to suppress him enough in these five months and so. I restrain him from mark his real mate. I know he was in agony and pain but I cannot allow it.

But then I'm glad Cedric got confused with Kayla's pregnancies too. Like I said before Cedric will welcome Kayla wholehearted when we have a pup. I feel everything had fallen into the right path once I settle the thing with my mate. I grip the steering when the waves of pain become heavy.