Epilogue

Ten years later

IVAN POV

An official search party had been ceased from searched him. There was not any lead or hint as if Allen never exists in the first place. His picture and belonging was the only stuff that can soothe my feeling when I really miss him.

Rylan conditions also worse than I was. He never let anyone touched Allen's room or neat it. Everything inside the room left just like the last day Allen was there. He just wiped the dust, holed himself inside there, and refused to eat anything on Allen's birthday or his missing date. The same routine repeated over the year and year.

The case had caused me to become overprotective toward my mate and children. If there never have any child right law, I may as well prison them to avoid the same case happen again. Until today, I can't forgive myself upon that one biggest failure. Each day I will keep contacting the connection I have, hoping that one day the miracle will happen.

I want the old smile of my mate and a laughter from my lost son. Even with the presence of the twin, it still not enough to fill up the gap left by their brother. My wolf and I keep believing that our missing son still alive outside, somewhere in this world.

"Daddy, why are crying? Does today was that day again? Papa locked himself inside that room." Kierra asks me with Sierra eye finding honesty in my eyes.

"Yes, angels. Please forgive us again for today. It just... just... we can't him. Your other brother..." I take both of my girls in my tight embraces. Word can't describe the mix emotion I always having on today's date over the years.

My kids have been already aware our awkwardness and weakness for the same date through the years. They always avoid mentioning Allen's name in daily talked and pretense everything fine after the date pass.

Today is the day that marked my failure as a father and head family as well as an alpha to protect my own family and son. The title as the second strongest alpha almost makes me puke because I have let those kidnappers taken my son under my nose. My son, my heir, and the future alpha of this pack missing without any single trace.

"Daddy, can we go to grandpa and grandma's house?" Sierra asks while fidgeting on her feet. Those children were sensitive to our feelings.

"Okay, I will ask Uncle Terrance to escort you there." Not to mention I will station a selected strongest warrior around my parents' house like I always does.

"Hurray, daddy tells papa to pick me up after he feeling well. I love you, daddy." Kierra kisses my cheek follow by his excited sister too.

Terry, please escort my daughter to my parents' house. Station at least six elite warriors over there until I pick them tomorrow. – I order Terrance in my alpha like voice.

Roger, Alpha. I will come in five more minutes. – He said before I close the mind link.

"Okay, kids, come prepare your backpack because you grandparent unlikely will let you back here tonight. That's mean you will spend the night over there." I shout to them. They shattered to their bedroom.

The twin shares the room together and they are inseparable since they were born. They will wailing like the world will end in any second if they were separate. I stop at Allen room, using my heighten hearing I can hear the messy sob of my husband inside of it. I sighed and calm myself because my tears also in the brink of the eye's corner.

I knock the door three times but didn't get any response; "Munchkin, I will send our daughters to my parents' house. Can I? Terrance will escort them and I had ordered him to station the elite warriors as their guard."