Chapter 34

IVAN POV

What is happening to them now? Have they strong enough to get over the latest trial this time? I wished I could be together with them. I wanted to visit them but scare if my visiting only becomes a nuisance. Cedric really wants to know the latest update of their wellbeing too from the worry vibe his keep giving to me in his slumber.

Where I am again? Why I back to white wall again? Is this the end of my life? I sighed when caress Cedric big head. However, this time it is different. I mean I am not alone because Cedric can materialize himself front me. That why I think my life had already expired.

At least, the Goddess still shows me the mercy to let Cedric accompany me. He whines in my laps after I let go the second frustrated sighed. Greedy an arrogant bastard am I, right? Why? Because, I wished I can extend my life to observe my mate and son situation after they re-unite.

I want to be their shadow supporter. It will be hard for them after the incident and my son need the therapy to dispel the trauma. He was just a kid that had been forced to witnessed the cruel torturous by the mindless rogues. It certainly will leave a big scarred in his mind and the scene wills always haunting him through his life.

It will be more worst if he shut down his mind. He needs the help. He needs a full attention to heal it. The alpha blood that flow in his body still can't guarantee he wouldn't out of a control. I mean he still in tender age. He goes either into madness or into a cruel person.

Both of the conditions are distaste in my heart. Which parent can sit and watch his precious son suffer alone? The looks on his face have a sign that he already deeply affected. Please Rylan, please notice it soon. Allen's future will destroy if you didn't take the immediate action.

Half of it is my own fault. I shouldn't have easily surrender to the fast rejection. I should've solidified my resolve to guard them from the far. We can avoid the worst outcome if I never fell into coma. Why I'm so damn weak? Why we are unavailable when our mate and son really need us?

How much more do I want to disappoint them? How much I need to be a failed person in their eye? Did everything I through still not enough to get anyone pardon? Losing my mate and son considered as the cruelest punishment for our race.

The white walls shaking like some earthquake. The panic surrounds my heart. What is going on? All of a sudden, my ears begin to catch the sobbing and feel someone touching my hand. My eyes were heavy like the first time I fell into this previous condition.

"Ivan, wake up ,son. Please don't leave us so early." I hear my father's voice so close to me.

"Dad..." The crying and talking stop the moment I called my dad. Finally, I can open my damn heavy eyelid. I groan when the lighting hit my eyes.

After taking a good glance of the people in the room, I feel somewhat guilty. I know it was a foolish action to take an enemy alone when you have a great supporter behind your back. I don't know what to say to them nor I really guilty on my acted.

From the further observed I could say I just barely escape from the brink of death. My body is a good as a mummy. My wound and broken bone not healing fast because two factors. One because we were in rejection process and second because Cedric had fallen into the deep sleep.

"Why you are always taking a rash decision without discussing with us first? Don't you trust us?" Dad sternly asks me with a sharp glare. Mother tugs dad's wrist causes him to take a deep breath to calm himself.

"Sorry, but my mind goes blank when the bad premonition appeared in my mind. I can't think anything else as my inner self screaming to confirm the matter. Sorry..." I lower my eyes, looking on white blanket over my body.