Chapter 27

Ivan POV

If Terrance and Kai did not appear on the right times, I may as well need to say goodbye to my life now. The area splashed with the red colored liquid that some of it still pouring out from the dead corpse. The last rogue's body fell down on the earth after his head severed from the body.

The dead bodies lying across the ground were beyond recognizing. The innards gushing out from the stomach, the severed bodies' limbs, the fleshes, and poking bones from freshly wound. I laughed in hysterically saw my own deed art.

In the pure rage and deep sadness, I have made a very reckless move to fight with a group of rogues. The madness and anger course thoroughly my veins, clouding my better judgement. Moreover, for the first time I lost myself in pure enrage. The sight was so horrible and deed already done.

I won in alone fighting but I feel nothing at the same times. My left hand was barely intact to my flesh. The bloods were still gushing out from the raw wounded areas. I feel numb in indescribable pain. I couldn't move even an inch and the wave of thick blood keep spurt out from my mouth. The healing rate also slower than usual, a sign of rejection start kicking out again.

We had already lost him for good this time, buddy. It's laughable how our decision seem reversible this time. - I whisper to my wolf. He can leashed all his anger on me now.

Sorry I cannot heal you this time. As you should know the rejection starts making its move. – He said in totally defeated.

We need to stop pursuing him if we can out from this death claws. – I groan when try to move the badly wounded hand.

Yeah, I think it is better for us to stop pursuing him. No matter how badly we loved him, he never responds to us like other mates should be. He totally different and unique in his own ways nor the weak mere human as we thought he is. – Cedric smiles faintly that make my heart clenched in guilty.

You and I for the first time getting into agreement. If he is happy with someone else then let he be with the person. His happiness is our happiness too. This is the new form we can show our love to him. – I laughed bitterly.

What about our son? I want to sniffle him closely, want to hugs, and nudge him. Want to running freely across our territory Cedric said sadly.

It's may have become impossible right now, Cedric. I have made yet another mistake by punching his father front him. Like you, I also have a great intuition the kid is ours. – The scene keeps playing in my mind. He must suffered a great pain taken two punches from alphas blood.

It was not your fault alone. Your anger mixed with me and that had led to earlier event. So, don't beat yourself alone. I'm confident the kid was our son, Ivan. Really sure... - Cedric tries his best to comfort me.

Hmm... If the thing called rebirth truly happen I pray you will get a new perfect and good vessel that always heed your advice. – I take a long breathes.

Pfft, a good and perfect vessel? Lol, that is the dummy word I ever hear from you, my good for nothing human. If I ever get the good human vessel then I will lose all the excitements in life. The life will become boring as hell. I'm a rebellious wolf that need the rebellious human whom can rein my leash.He tries to joke to distract my pain.

Cedric, please forgive my foolishness and stubbornness for never heed your advice before. Thing became complicated because I ignore your wished over and over. – I cried.