Chapter 23

Ivan Pov

My wolf becomes restless with the current event. He blames me for losing his only mate and self-hate because could not prevent me from mated with Kayla. He snarls every time I tried to reason with him.

I hate when he turn as a short temper ass wolf. Today, after I doze off he has overtaken my body, running around town. Cedric step into the big toys shop. He is scanning every toy in the shop until his focus on big wolf plush toy. He takes it and walks to cashier. The cashier tries to flirt with him.

"Please count quickly, slut. My son is waiting me." He said with full venom. The girl's face become redder as ripped tomato.

Cedric walks out with happy mood, he ties the wolf toy in my back with stretching rope, shift to big massive black wolf. He runs in full gear to reach our mate's house. We know where our mate's house after stalked him two days ago.

Honestly, seeing your mate intimated with someone else was so painful to endure. Knowing his happy make me feel so withdrawn from claiming him again. I could barely rein Cedric anger and possessive.

We reach at his home after fifteen minutes, hiding in thick bush and observed the house carefully. The scene we saw really breaks our heart, our mate making out at the doorstep. They hungrily claim each other lips until out of breathes. Cedric whimpers slowly.

Rylan sends his husband till he gone from view. Ours focus back to our mate who leaning on the door. Suddenly, he snaps to our direction. Ours heart beating nervously seeing him narrow his beautiful eyes. He scans the bush carefully and stops direct to our spot.

I see his body shaking with a wary look. The shaky stop when a little boy tugs the hem of his shirt. The boy giggles when looking in our direction. Seem to wipe off his father worries. He smiles genuine when point in my direction.

"The kid ensures Rylan we mean no harm. The kid was born with natural tracker and great intuition." Cedric puffs his chest proudly.

I feel indescribable feeling scanning the boy figure through the Cedric's eyes. It'll be a great blesses if the boy was really mine. Rylan takes his boy in his chest, rushing back into the house. It's hurt because this is the second times he afraid with my wolf presence.

I watch him shut down every entrance of his house. Cedric whimper and scan around his house before getting close to it. We could hear the frantic footstep inside the house and door slamming. Maybe from bedroom. Yeah, they were hiding in the bedroom, but it's still not safe if the real rogue whom coming here instead me.

What the hell his husband thinking? Leaving he and his son alone in human remote area. They should've put under pack protection. Damn It! In other word, he has danger my mate's life too.

"Terrance, please select the trusted warrior to protect my mate." Cedric mind link the Beta.

"Alright, Alpha." He said happily.

We observed the house carefully before dash to his doorstep. His house was far from human sight. I shift, press the doorbell before shift back to wolf form. I hear the small footstep running down the stairs. A smiles tug in my wolf face.

Cedric was running in circles when we spot the boy hugs the big wolf plush. He is pouting in cute ways when his father scolding him. However, I could assume that his father can't fight his boy puppy eyes. The boy has a big smile decorate his face before we hear a loud and clear thank you.

We howl as for replying. The tears streak down our face without we realize. The kid really was unlikely any kid I ever met. After fifteen minutes, we back to our territory. Cedric gives me the control again after he felt content with today event.