Chapter 22

Rylan POV

"Are you okay, Babe?" Alfred grabs my bleeding finger, wash it with clean water before lick it gently.

"Mmm... daydreaming. Not a big deal." I said while trying to pull my finger.

"This is the fifth times it happened, Babe. There must something wrong within you." He frowns, looking into my eyes.

"I really okay, just little distract, Love." He doubts my answer. He took the broom and swept the broken glass. Aww I really lucky getting a best husband. I smile behind his back.

"I know what you're thinking, Babe." He smirks.

"Liar." I deny it but the heat begins covering my whole face.

He comes close to me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. Our eyes meet each other with an amused look. Alfred is a one of stubborn asshole. He never let me win in any eye staring contest. I look away when his eyes getting dark and dark by each passes second.

"Why werewolf has a strong libido?" I sigh when he puts me on the kitchen table.

"Because it was our nature, Babe." He gives a big grin, tracing the mark he put on me four years ago. A beautiful mark showing his proud wolf howls on stone. I shudder when he keeps brushing the mark.

"You're the beautiful and awesome husband too, babe." His word makes me blush bright red. I pinch both his cheeks.

I lower my head, land my lips on his own. The love, lust kisses turn to be a full tongue war. Our chest up and down in the same rhythm, we both part away when we need to fill up the air into our lung.

"We will continue this night, babe. Now we need to finish all the meals before the little devil coming back." He said still wore the devil grin.

"Sure, Love." I provoke him.

"Mark my word, you gonna super late to going to a restaurant tomorrow morning." I stick my tongue to him.

"So, have any good news from neighboring packs." I said to him.

"Those shit packs was selfish and only thought about themselves." He said solemnly.

"Why not you try asks a help from Midnight Silent? They look so kind and easy to approach." I said to him.

"Nor can work, babe. We didn't have anything to offer to them as a payment. We are only small pack. Alpha Kai looks so gentle only on appearance. There were rumors saying he is more heartless than mindless rogue." He smiles bitterly.

"By the way, who the man beside them the day we met them on Allen's birthday?" I said carefully.

"Oh Ivan, he is alpha Kai's cousin from his mother side. An Alpha of the second large pack around here, Crimson Moon Knight, a ruthless just like his cousin." He shrugs.

Oh, that's why Allen was so strong than any pup around his age. – I thought inwardly.

"Oh, I see, I will go pick Allen. Be careful around the kitchen, babe. I don't care if the whole house burn, but I'll devastate if you leave me." He kisses my forehead before taking the car key.

I feel my heart so tighten hearing his wish, I wish I'm his true mate, and so we have been forever as one. I never intent to hide the information about Allen's other father. It's just the truth was so bitter and I felt so disgusted to even talk about that insolent man.

The day we met unexpected indeed jolt some memory about him. Actually, I got all the sealed memories on the day when Alfred marked me. I had some seizure at that time, make whole Alfred's family worried. The seizure happened because I felt so damn disappointed with my own self who willing to become that man bitch.