Chapter 41

IVAN POV

The sun finally shines in my life. My handwork was resulting the sweet love fruit. I never can forget that day as long as I am alive. The day marked as my mate acceptance, the happiest moment in my life. Gosh, I wish the time would stop from ticking.

Another thing I'm very concern with the little voice that Rylan told me. This morning I called Ralph first before doing anything else. He told me there are fifty percent I could have turned Rylan to our kin. But the chance is slim to none because the chiefs of the elder signed the treated for sealed the power of turning human to any of the supernatural. The treaty has taken away the ability. Ralph promised to visit us later.

"Stop drooling like an idiot." My mate shouts from my left side.

"Let me dreaming a few more minutes." I kiss his head.

"You're too old to keep dreaming like some teenager." He said again.

"Dream never chooses the age." I grab him into my laps. "You're so beautiful. Now my only regret was handing you to another stranger." His face was blushing when I kiss his nose bridge. He uses his palm to hide the blushing face.

"Don't hide your face from me. I want to commit everything about you in my memories." I grab both of his hands.

"But... But... it so embarrassing." He is stuttering when reply me.

"The shy you are so adorable." I burst into laughter after seeing he is like a ripe red tomato.

"Hmm, when the date of the ceremony? Do I move too fast after my husband died?" I used everything to restraining the jealousy feeling in me.

"Whenever you are ready, Munchkin." I said while battling with my true will.

My true intent was to complete our mating ceremony as soon as possible. I want to be proud like any others mate couple. Proudly show my mark and scent latch on him to other people. A proof that this astounded person only belongs to mine.

"Thank you for understanding, Ivan." He flashes the charming smile.

"Are you ready to meet my parents?" He nods. "Unfortunately, Allen refuses to go to there and my parents understood our son's condition" I was chirping close to him. We were planning this earlier, for him to meet my parents. My ears almost deafened when they keep asking about my mate.

"What if they think I wasn't right for you? You see, my first impression totally wrecked due to my craziness." He confidence level goes down as well his head. The worry is clear in his body.

"This planned was theirs. You don't need to be so much worry because they have already welcomed you as their own son too." I comfort him, but it didn't enough to deplete the worrywart in himself.

When the time shows twelve o'clock, we start walking to my parents' house. We meet Allen and make sure the food already delivered to him. Rylan waved his hand when the pack members had waved him and given them genuine smile.

The meeting goes very well with a few dirt splashed on my face as my mother talked to him. A dirt means that my mother had taken Rylan's side and blaming me for making stupid rejection. In short time, my parents have already swapped my position with Rylan. They treat him as a biological son and me as son-in-law. Really great parents, they are. Ernest is also there in welcoming Rylan as his new father to be. He quickly warms to Rylan and Rylan promise him to move with us after we officially register our marry later.

I also ask a favor to my parents to babysit Allen for one day. I know Allen never burden anyone because he such a nerd and my parents have a good book collection from fiction to nonfiction etc. to bait our son from seclusion. I sure Allen will fall in love with my parents' library. They agree and advise me to snatch my mate's heart again. To atone my old sin because a single glance they know how much my mate wounded. Call it as a parent's intuition.