GRA PODCAST

Hi everyone! How's your reading going?

It's been a bit of a while since you've heard from us, and we're sorry if we've been somewhat quiet lately - to make up for that, a review is coming tomorrow, as well as something that I hope some of you will look forward to...a podcast!

"But Ivy," you're thinking, "what are you going to do with a podcast?"

Good question! Because here's the answer: the GRA is organizing a fun activity where the critics will gather around in a skype call (audio purely) to read a chapter or two of a Pokemon fanfiction, and offer critique and feedback along the way. We'll be going through each of your paragraphs together, giving you all our honest thoughts on what we think.

And now you're asking yourself - whose books shall we read? Well, the answer is yours ;)

This is how it'll be organized - you'll have to choose a number from ONE and TEN, and the THREE people who guess the right numbers will be cordially invited to this Skype call, and we'll read and review the first chapter of ANY book of your choice!

That's right! Only the first ten people have a chance of competing, so draw your number right away before it's too late! Who knows, you might just be along the lucky choices - your chance is 3/10, after all. Not a very bad deal, in my opinion :]

Here are some more details on how it works:

- I will organize a set time on when exactly the call will take place, *please note that I will be using /EST time (yes, I know it probably won't be convenient to a lot of time zones - including mine - but that's the most common/known time).
- All the critics will be reading together, meaning that one person will read out loud, and the rest will follow with him/her. If you're interested in being the head reader, comment so, members!
- We'll be going over the title, description, and first chapter of your book! Possibly the second if you have short chapters, as well.
- I do have plans on creating a YouTube account and possibly posting these as videos and live streams... Only problem is, I have no idea how to, ehe ^-^" If any members knows how, you're welcome to help me out with these.
- You are very welcome to ask the critics questions, advice, or just talk and chill out :) This is a friendly, reading and advice-themed gathering!

Finally, I know not everyone in the GRA is very comfortable with revealing their voices via audio, so if you'd rather not do this activity, it's okay and I understand completely :)

So, for you readers!

COMMENT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE CALL TO HAVE YOUR BOOK READ, AND PICK YOUR NUMBER :3

For members!

COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS LIVE CRITIQUE (you're very welcome to!)

Do you have any questions, complaints, suggestions? Leave them in the comments below!

Remember that this is audio-only!

Thank you everyone, and we'll be very much looking forward to be able to read your books and chat to you all while doing so :)

-Ivy

PS: the date of when this is scheduled to happen will be posted on the next chapter.
PSS: chat invitees, like @d_s_t_e, @Vespin, and @NFKimmy may come as well ^-^